The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tickets to the 2014 Winter Classic between the Nucks/Sens

Innovative

You've got to figure the majority of ppl that have serious interest in this game have bought their tickets by now.. It appears like the first 2 cheapest price zones are sold-out or near.. altho you never know they may be holding some back. Just viewing the other price levels and you can pick up 10 in a row in almost every level... I can't see them NOT dropping prices.. They won't want a half empty stadium.

I panicked and ended up buying tickets. Feel kind of foolish for all the money I spent.

That said, lower bowl is almost sold out and the club section is sold out as well. This is what the guy from Ticketmaster told me over the phone.

I can see lower bowl being sold out.

Btw, they messed up on the jersey.. The team store have heritage classic patch on the shoulder, but the patch was on the chest today

As a former season ticket holder for seven years and given the amount of money I've spent on this team, I absolutely refuse to pay a minimum of $100 for this joke cash grab of a game. Especially with how bad the team looks this year, and how equally bad the Sens look.

There is nothing "heritage" about this game.

millionaires won the stanley cup there 100 years ago, lots of heritage.

I can see lower bowl being sold out.

Btw, they messed up on the jersey.. The team store have heritage classic patch on the shoulder, but the patch was on the chest today

the jersey today at bc place are replicas. Hank's one on the unveiling day was an authentic jersey. correct me if you know otherwise. I havent gone to the team store.

I estimate a crowd of no more than 20,000 for this game, compare that to the 115,000 that will be at Michigan Stadium.

Lower bowl is almost sold out, club section is sold out. They may not sell the uppers out but there'll definitely be a lot more then 20,000 fans there. The lower bowl will be packed and it'll look good for the TV cameras

I bought 4 corner end zone-ish green lowers for about $630 couple months ago.

I feel great about it, I have one ticket sold to my buddy and going to try to sell the other two. Tickets are fully paid for so whatever I get will just be beer/clothing money for the game.

My thought is basically how often are we going to get this? Plus it will be a great experience who the hell cares if it's not perfect. If they do it again... Well I already went.. Hockey is hockey.. I don't care about the roof being open I don't care about the total sell out I care about a different experience and sitting there sipping a couple enjoying the atmosphere..

Lower bowl is almost sold out, club section is sold out. They may not sell the uppers out but there'll definitely be a lot more then 20,000 fans there. The lower bowl will be packed and it'll look good for the TV cameras

agree.. I can see at least 45000 at the game. . I know alot of people are piss that ticket prices are so high.. but this is the nhl. not junior hockey..

Archived