The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tickets to the 2014 Winter Classic between the Nucks/Sens

Innovative

So far from ticketmaster, this game is about 75% sold out.. Still got quite abit upper left at those $208 ones.. After seeing those clips from press conference, now quite a few ppl wanna go too that I know.. They said they would never go.. Haha

That's pricy, especially considering that you have to buy a telescope for the game too..

if its raining or minus 20.. wonder if ppl still gonna complain... doubt many ppl will sit for whole game if its -20 here.. ppl in alberta are used to the cold and still feel the chill at the game

I've lived in vancouver for 24 years and the last time it was remotely close to minus -20 was about 7 years ago when it got to maybe -18 and that was in November, might even of been October. There is no way it is going to be even close to -10 in march it will likely be around 8 or 9 or who knows it might be 20. All I am saying is there is no chance of it being -20 in March.

These tickets are priced far too high. Being that they can cram in 50,000 people (ish not sure exact number) they should be dropping prices. ESPECIALLY for the tickets that you can't even get a glimpse of the ice. $93 to stare at the boards? Are you kidding me? You can't even say its for the atmosphere. It will be an indoor game. I'll watch on TV.

These tickets are priced far too high. Being that they can cram in 50,000 people (ish not sure exact number) they should be dropping prices. ESPECIALLY for the tickets that you can't even get a glimpse of the ice. $93 to stare at the boards? Are you kidding me? You can't even say its for the atmosphere. It will be an indoor game. I'll watch on TV.

No offence, because I agree it's a joke, but what did you expect?? This city?? This team??? You think they would ever consider those who can't really afford to go to games? Eff no.

This is gonna be a real neato coporate event down in the good seats, if there are any good seats.

I can see lower bowl being sold out.

Btw, they messed up on the jersey.. The team store have heritage classic patch on the shoulder, but the patch was on the chest today

not sure what the authentic will be.

here on puck drop, the kid's replica jersey patch on shoulder. mom's replica has on the chest.

http://2.cdn.nhle.com/canucks/images/upload/gallery/2013/11/Nov2813_BTL26_slide.jpg

452437193_slide.jpg

Dec513_heritage11_slide.jpg

Sedin had on shoulder in ottawa:

Nov2813_heritage3_slide.jpg

The previous heritage classic on the chest:

HeritageClassicJerseys.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280963116433

2754608_std.jpg

I've lived in vancouver for 24 years and the last time it was remotely close to minus -20 was about 7 years ago when it got to maybe -18 and that was in November, might even of been October. There is no way it is going to be even close to -10 in march it will likely be around 8 or 9 or who knows it might be 20. All I am saying is there is no chance of it being -20 in March.

It was -14 for a few days in 2010, but, yeah, again that was November not March. I've only lived on the West Coast for a decade but I already know that the best bet for proper winter conditions is mid-November to mid-December.

Meanwhile it's like they've already forgotten the lessons of the Olympics. Every year from mid-Feb to mid-March the weather turns rather nice, dry (err, dry-er) and sunny without being too cold.

But whatever, why worry when your outdoor game is indoors.

I laugh at the propaganda machine a lot of you are falling into. Press conference, warning that 3/4 are sold out. Hey, buy your tickets for security, especially those of you with kids and enjoy yourselfs. It should be a fun event but those without tickets don't panic, I'll bet they're selling poor seating locations for half off or under when the game gets closer to puck drop.

I've hated the way the NHL has put the squeeze on us and I'm not contributing to an early sellout for them.

Talking to people in the know, the ticket sales are not going too great, but I heard the other day on a "news" outlet differently. Watch out for the propaganda is all I'm saying.

I laugh at the propaganda machine a lot of you are falling into. Press conference, warning that 3/4 are sold out. Hey, buy your tickets for security, especially those of you with kids and enjoy yourselfs. It should be a fun event but those without tickets don't panic, I'll bet they're selling poor seating locations for half off or under when the game gets closer to puck drop.

I've hated the way the NHL has put the squeeze on us and I'm not contributing to an early sellout for them.

Talking to people in the know, the ticket sales are not going too great, but I heard the other day on a "news" outlet differently. Watch out for the propaganda is all I'm saying.

Did they really have a press release that it is 3/4 full?? or is that number simply off that one poster whom got his info from ticketmaster and i wouldn't put much stock into that. Reminds me of real estate propaganda... 80% sold... (but were secretly holding onto 25% of those units, the ones we know will sell)...

Dammit!!!! We just incorporated the HC to a good buddy of mine's stag. Guess I will be going and paying a ridiculous amount for my ticket($220 for uppers :shock: ). Gotta make the best of it, I guess.

See wow, as a young professional even I struggle to drop that sort of money on a game like that. If over $200 isn't getting you a good seat in the house, it's just overpriced...

When do they deliver the tickets? I ordered mine like 3 weeks ago and yet nothing shows up on the Canucks account or on ticketmasters account.

They say February.. I ordered mine back in sept.. Not sure if season ticket holders will get theirs first from presale.

They send them all out direct from the NHL in February. They charged me an addition 14$ courier fee, what a joke but apparently they'll be collector tickets so take that for what it's worth.

It's rumored that it's 3/4th sold out. I can't seem to find any seats on Ticketmaster in the lower bowl. There are lots in the upper bowl, it's pretty steep to pay 190$ to sit up top, even if it's center ice.

***Edit: found some for 146$ up top, those seem to be the cheapest, wonder if they'll sell out

• 2 months later...

For anyone looking for reduced price tickets, I received a 20% OFF a "family pack" of 4 tickets plus $50 off any name and number jersey offer in my email.

Promo code: FAMILY50

offer valid until Feb.17th.

Checked just now and there were tickets available for under $100. Pretty sure you can't see over the boards from those seats, but you're in the building.

For anyone looking for reduced price tickets, I received a 20% OFF a "family pack" of 4 tickets plus $50 off any name and number jersey offer in my email.

Promo code: FAMILY50

offer valid until Feb.17th.

Checked just now and there were tickets available for under $100. Pretty sure you can't see over the boards from those seats, but you're in the building.

What site is this?

Archived