The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tickets to the 2014 Winter Classic between the Nucks/Sens

Innovative

I've lived in vancouver for 24 years and the last time it was remotely close to minus -20 was about 7 years ago when it got to maybe -18 and that was in November, might even of been October. There is no way it is going to be even close to -10 in march it will likely be around 8 or 9 or who knows it might be 20. All I am saying is there is no chance of it being -20 in March.

Everything you need to know about the weather on March 2nd:

http://weatherspark....Columbia-Canada

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got my tickets today...It's just the regular ticketmaster printed tickets...not the Heritage Classic print outs. Why was I forced to pay extra for express post deliver for the regular tickets? Outrageous.

Ya sucks... Seems like only STH got the souvenir ones

damn... clubs are like $325... my coworker trying to sell his for $180ea and still no takers...

In know hindsight is 20/20 but damn just imagine how many people would have gone to a game like this in 2010-2011, 2011-2012. They probably would have sold seats to watch a screen outside the arena too. Amazing how three years can make such a huge difference.

I was offered dibs on tickets as a season ticket holder and also got an offer as a Seahawks season ticket holder as well. I was really interested at the high prices and the fact these were not included in our season ticket packs. Up till a couple weeks ago there was still over 10,000 tickets for sale. Expect a lot of free bees and cheap offers if you wanna get in this week.

I was offered dibs on tickets as a season ticket holder and also got an offer as a Seahawks season ticket holder as well. I was really interested at the high prices and the fact these were not included in our season ticket packs. Up till a couple weeks ago there was still over 10,000 tickets for sale. Expect a lot of free bees and cheap offers if you wanna get in this week.

Maybe that's what a lot of people are waiting for. Cheaper tickets and better last minute bonuses. Can't say it's an awful idea!

Archived