The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Lose 2-1

Brad Bellick^

I love this team but they are frustrating me so much right now. The only time we win is when the other goalie has an off night. We make every opposing goalie look like a vezina candidate. Lu is playing well but when will he steal a game for us? Burr, wow are you either the most unluckiest player alive, or you've lost it buddy. It's so darn frustrating seeing all these other teams in the west win all the time too. It doesn't seem like to long ago that when the nucks are down 1-2 goals that u feel they'll come back, but not anymore. As soon as Chicago scored that weak 2nd goal it felt like heartbreak

Too bad, Canucks can't mix it up with the big boys. We can only beat the Columbuses if the world.

If anything, Vancouver has proven that they can skate with any team in the league. They simply can't score worth a damn.

They have carried the play in games against the likes of Anaheim, San Jose, Chicago, Pittsburgh, etc. but they can't seem to buy a goal.

For ***** sake.

Seriously, we need another top 6 forward on this team.

Yep. They're lacking a guy that can score off the rush. Hodgson was a guy that could but I'm not going to get into that. They could really use a game changing sniper. I'd be okay if Gillis gave up the 2014 first+ for a player who's not a rental who can score goals.

If anything, Vancouver has proven that they can skate with any team in the league. They simply can't score worth a damn.

They have carried the play in games against the likes of Anaheim, San Jose, Chicago, Pittsburgh, etc. but they can't seem to buy a goal.

they played well against Anahiem SJ and Chicago all one goal 2-1 games not like the other big elite teams are out scoring us by a wide margin other than the 5-1 beating by LA

Canucks used to have a better record in those games that is no longer the case

Luongo with yet another softie lost the game. That 5 hole goal was simply unacceptable and if he can't cut out these soft goals he needs to be stapled to the bench.

To be fair he hasn't had many soft goals in a while and hasn't costed us a game. Costed us at least 1 point though tonight but at the same time a 2nd goal for the other team becomes a game winner. But he needs to make that save, but also quick 2 on 1 right after a goal.

Fault goes all around.

Archived