The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Lose 2-1

Brad Bellick^

This sucks, but I think this will only press the issue that Gillis needs to add another piece.

Nope not happening.

I think we played a good game. Luongo was very good in net but he needed to stop the 2nd goal. Stanton had a pretty bad game. Got beat a few times leading to penalties, and mad a very bad pinch in the neutral zone. We did have our chances but couldn't put the puck in the net. And no, that doesn't mean Crawford stood on his head/"we made the goalie look good."

To be fair he hasn't had many soft goals in a while and hasn't costed us a game. Costed us at least 1 point though tonight but at the same time a 2nd goal for the other team becomes a game winner. But he needs to make that save, but also quick 2 on 1 right after a goal. Fault goes all around.

talking to a wall there. he obviously doesnt watch the entire gm play.

QFT. People are mistaking effort for dominance. This team can skate circles around the opposition all they want. In the end all our shots come from the perimeter.

the Blackhawks won because of 2 defensive mistakes and a goalie leaving his 5 hole wide open it was a pretty even game could of gone either way same with the SJ game and Anahiem game

It is beyond stupid to blame Luongo. Yeah, he probably should have had that second goal.

BUT

We scored ONE freakin' goal, and it was from a five on three. That's just not going to cut it, let's get real. To single out Luongo ... give me a break. Some of you really are lousy fans.

the Blackhawks won because of 2 defensive mistakes and a goalie leaving his 5 hole wide open it was a pretty even game could of gone either way same with the SJ game and Anahiem game

Teams win because of defensive mistakes? Well... yeah. Outside of the Sedin line this game was not even. It was failed rush after failed rush. No zone time whatsoever. We were playing to Chicago's strength's and our weaknesses.

Archived