The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guess the refs missed that one...

Caboose

Was at the game and noticed that. I actually screamed at the officials, their incompetence is truly amazing. Four of them on the ice to miss that, wow! When they miss stuff like that, having the ref furthest from the play calling a penalty should be missed as well. Just saying. Hacks like Kerry Fraser defending this nonsense makes it more frustrating as a fan.

Was at the game and noticed that. I actually screamed at the officials, their incompetence is truly amazing. Four of them on the ice to miss that, wow! When they miss stuff like that, having the ref furthest from the play calling a penalty should be missed as well. Just saying. Hacks like Kerry Fraser defending this nonsense makes it more frustrating as a fan.

I was watching highlights a few weeks back where the player tripped over his own feet and the back ref called a tripping penalty on the other team. They really need to go back to a 1 ref system.

Everyone should send this to Kerry Fraser for his column on TSN and see what bull he comes up with.

Conspiracy against the Canucks!!!!

I'm an old Hawks fan from the 60's and in my 60's, have changed my allegiances to the Canucks since they got into the NHL, never have I seen the game regress as bad as it has over the last 10 years. This is nothing about conspiracies, its called integrity.

I'm an old Hawks fan from the 60's and in my 60's, have changed my allegiances to the Canucks since they got into the NHL, never have I seen the game regress as bad as it has over the last 10 years. This is nothing about conspiracies, its called integrity.

Reffing is inconsistent league wide.

It's not just against Vancouver.

Archived