The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks Vs Ottawa Senators - Thursday November 28

canucktican

We are up 4-2, Senators have 27 shots, we have 20.

yet I bet you're bitching about Luongo more than some Sens fans are bitching about Anderson lol

Not bitching, just spreading the blame around. It isn't just the goalie's fault, or just the skaters fault. Usually a goal happens both are to blame. It gets tiring to always hear arguments like "It was all Kassian and Booths fault", or "It was all Luongo's fault"

Not bitching, just spreading the blame around. It isn't just the goalie's fault, or just the skaters fault. Usually a goal happens both are to blame. It gets tiring to always hear arguments like "It was all Kassian and Booths fault", or "It was all Luongo's fault"

let's blame all future goals on Fin whether or not he is there

Sorry guys but Cabinesse is getting to me

Tom Sestito vs Chris Neil:

In my opinion that was pretty close, I called it a tie with Neil getting the upper edge.

Cabinessence is buggin me. Do you not get excited that your player just fought. Does he have to win? Does the league send a message to the Sedins. "You just lost fight, you should be sad"?

I get momentum and the boost it gives the teams but my goodness some people think this sport is fightnight as compared to hockey. A good hit revs too. I don't see Understand saying "damn he didn't hit him that hard". Doesn't make any sense for anyone that's actually played hockey. These guys are pretenders. Any player will tell you that fighting doesn't determine their level of give for the rest of the team.

Archived