The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fake Preimer Jersey..

ScotianLifestyle

Hello everyone!

I`m looking to purchase a jersey(On Kijiji), but I`m worried if its fake and I`ve been tricked before( I got the dreaded 40th anniversary one and I learned very quickly after that).

If you can shed some insight that would be great,

And Thanks!

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Vancouver-Canucks-Home-Jersey-W0QQAdIdZ546082478

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all your responces! Really helps out. Is 50$ really worth for the Jersey?

And I've been wondering really if I do think my 40th anniversary Jersey is a fake(I Really do think it is but I've been having thoughts and it has a Kesler Nameplate and number).

- Scotian Lifestyle

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all your responces! Really helps out. Is 50$ really worth for the Jersey?

And I've been wondering really if I do think my 40th anniversary Jersey is a fake(I Really do think it is but I've been having thoughts and it has a Kesler Nameplate and number).

- Scotian Lifestyle

I would wager a good guess and say that your 40th jersey is fake. There are countless fakes of those going around, and so much wrong with them. Pics?

The Army & Navy in Langley has Nucks jerseys for $45.They come in blue and are the Vancouver font and 3rd jersey's.Some of them had Bieksa and Burrows names and numbers on them for the same $45.

Needless to say I bought 2,how could I pass on this deal.They also had numerous other NHL teams available.

I am starting to wonder if perhaps my kesler jersey (which I got autographed) might be fake. Its way SMALLER then the other women's jerseys but I bought it 4 years ago at the canucks team outlet store so its legit right? I mean one of the team stores wouldn't sell fake jerseys right? I am thinking about getting another jersey but also kind of want a team canada jersey...so not sure what I will get!

Archived