The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fake Preimer Jersey..

ScotianLifestyle

THIS one is fake.

As for the Kijiji one you posted...

I find it odd that the sleeve has the Reebok Vector logo, and yet the collar has the Reebok TEXT logo. My jersey has the Reebok word logo on the sleeve, and on the collar as well.

No, it's real...that jersey is just the older ones before 2011 I believe. Jerseys used to have the reebok sign but got changed to the word instead not those many years back. It is real, just not the newest ones, but nonetheless authentic.

No, it's real...that jersey is just the older ones before 2011 I believe. Jerseys used to have the reebok sign but got changed to the word instead not those many years back. It is real, just not the newest ones, but nonetheless authentic.

I know they used to have the vector logo instead, but did they ever have a mix of the vector AND text?

I know they used to have the vector logo instead, but did they ever have a mix of the vector AND text?

Yes they did. The entire shift between the wordmark and the vector logos occurred officially in 2011-12, but during the 2010-11 season Reebok started implementing the Reebok wordmark with vector logo for jerseys and more popular merchandise (ie. player jersey tees, flex-fit hats, etc)

My legitimate Canucks Premier third jersey has the Reebok neck tag (seen when the front is shown) with the vector logo on the sleeve, with the "Reebok" jock tag, vs the older releases with the RBK (Vector) at all three points.

Thanks again guys,

I saw this jersey on sportchek and its Cory Schneider Goalie jersey, I know Authentics are higher quality,

but it mentions "Pro twill", I also saw on the site with Bieska and Kesler also mentioning pro twill but they cost both 219$ but they are a Premier so its a "higher" quality premier?

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=15488506

Archived