The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bieksa wins by domination!

TheRussianRocket.

Burr scores in bunches. This isn't anything new. It's just worse because the rest of the team is struggling too.

The guy brings it when it matters most and contributes even when he's not scoring.

Exactly...these people are seriously the least knowledgeable hockey fans i have ever seen...unbelievable

Burr scores in bunches. This isn't anything new. It's just worse because the rest of the team is struggling too.

The guy brings it when it matters most and contributes even when he's not scoring.

i'm not sure where all of these johnny-come-lately's are coming from that we actually have to defend burrows for not scoring. unless he wasn't doing anything and all, and just plugging it up, then maybe they'd have a case for it

yes and that means what? you know something because you spend your life on the internet? lol

again great logic tard

I joined 6 months ago and have less posts than you , your the one that spends your life on the internet lol

go cry some more because people point out that your precious burrows is in a slump

he was playing with the Sedins most of his career, Anson Carter was a 30+ goal scorer with the Sedins for ****'s sake

Burrows is decent for a guy that has never been drafted but ppl acting like he's a superstar need to come back down to earth

did you post that clip because that's when you started watching hockey? piss off

Yes. You're also not allowed to have an opinion different than his or he gets pissy and throws out insults. He's just a child who's too caught in fantasy land from the 2011 run and hasn't experienced the mediocrity this team has gone through.

I joined 6 months ago and have less posts than you , your the one that spends your life on the internet lol

go cry some more because people point out that your precious burrows is in a slump

I know he's in a SLUMP...that's all but people like you saying booth has more value?

wow...that says enough

Wonder if torts will end up being a one year wonder. Fired for missing the playoffs and players want his raging coaching gone after they get tired of his antics.

With gillis an management let go, maybe the new gm brings in a new coach

not likely. Everything ive read from the team seems to indicate they quite like him, something about actually knowing where they stand.

Umm if you think David Booth has contributed more to the Vancouver Canucks in his three years vs Burrows in his last three years you are clearly related / buddy's with Rob Ford and share his habits.

Its amazing that 8 years of effort are just 'gone' because of a rough start. You think all players have perfect years buddy?

wow...

Burrow 100x > Booth

use your brain

When have I said Booth's career as a Canuck was better than Burrows? Stop putting words into people's mouths and take the rose colored glasses off bud. You can't take a players past success and use it in the present. By using your knowledge, you probably think Brodeur is currently the best goalie in the league.

Burrows is working hard, I appreciate that, but the fact that players like Edler are getting sh*t on while Burrows gets no flack frustrates me.

who said they're not mediocre not me...but claiming Burrows is crap? lol.

wow...your lack of intelligence knows no bounds does it

He's not crap... but he's in a scoring slump and deserves every bit of criticism he gets right now... so does the rest of the team. If you took off your rose coloured glasses you bought from the gift shop in Rogers Arena during the 2011 cup run, you'd realize that this team is struggling and when your secondary guys like Burrows are not scoring, the team is not scoring... This team needs changes and has needed them ever since Gillis decided he'd make the team "tougher" after losing to an anomaly team in the Boston Bruins.

Wonder if torts will end up being a one year wonder. Fired for missing the playoffs and players want his raging coaching gone after they get tired of his antics.

With gillis an management let go, maybe the new gm brings in a new coach

No, not happening. I can't remember how many years he signed for, but Aquaman won't eat those years gladly. Gillis will be seriously on the hotseat well before Torts is.

and then when we beat the rangers you'll be like "Torts>vigneault glad we got rid of AV" right?

people like you that base things off of one game really need to just stop talking and stop watching hockey in general.

Agreed. But I gotta be honest, our performance SUCKED. If we're going to bounce back against Carolina (which we WILL), we need to be better than this.

not likely. Everything ive read from the team seems to indicate they quite like him, something about actually knowing where they stand.

|Torts is doing a good job. Sad thing is the team is playing much better than last season. Unfortunately, the finish is gone and Edler is playing like an ECHLer on a nightly basis.

When have I said Booth's career as a Canuckd was better than Burrows? Stop putting words into people's mouths and take the rose colored glasses off bud. You can't take a players past success and use it in the present. By using your knowledge, you probably think Brodeur is currently the best goalie in the league.

Burrows is working hard, I appreciate that, but the fact that players like Edler are getting sh*t on while Burrows gets no flack frustrates me.

Burrows is at least playing well and generating chances if he's not scoring. Edler's giving the other team a free goal every 2nd game.

You think SESTITO has been the most underrated? Sure, he's played well the last couple games...he's played his role. It's not like he's out there potting goals and overperforming.

Never said he was overperforming, but IMO he hasn't got enough credit for how well he's done.

Huge improvement on last season.

I would agree that he's improved since last season, but you said he was our most underrated player all season. That is what I disagreed with.

Still don't get why Shink and Horvat are not playing on this team this year. We are a losing team who probably won't make the playoffs, why not get them ahead of their development...

I don't think Shinkaruk is ready just yet but I 100% agree with Horvat. He deserves to be playing here. Also, you can't call them up unless it's an emergency call up so we can't use them.

Archived