The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bieksa wins by domination!

TheRussianRocket.

I gave that up several years ago. Its not even about Luongo. Its about those who staked their 'internet egos' on Luongo and now have to defend him no matter what.

Luongo is falling victim to what every players falls victim to. He is getting older. He is slightly worse than last year when he was slightly worse than the year before etc.............

2 goals or less in 13 of his last 15 starts coming into tonight, pls go if u think he is the problem. he had a bad game today, big deal every goalie is going to have them at times during the season. hell Rask got torched for 6 the other day

Nice to see some emotion of of Bieksa, but not much of a victory in the fight. Angry draw at best. Bonus points to drop kicking the helmet. I would have laughed had it scored more airtime and a direct hit on a Ranger.

Did I list every player? and In fact Burrows had a decent game, a few chances just couldn't pot them...but he was working hard as usual

dufus

Just because he's working hard, he gets special treatment? Someone playing on the top line making $6 million with a $4.5 million cap hit doesn't deserve to get overlooked. People were all over Booth, yet he's got more goals than Burrows while playing bottom six minutes. Just because he wasnt getting it done, he gets torched. When Burrows doesn't get it done, it's okay.

so if a guy puts in an effort for all 82 games and gets 0 points its ok? no, it isn't. derp

hyperbole a bit? lol

Booth was crap 2 games ago and now he's a superstar, yet he's done zero for three years.

Burrows plays lights out for 8 years and has a bad stretch and he's garbage...lol

= canuck fan logic

wow i guess 8 years of overachieving and underpaid doesn't get you some time to find your game after breaking your foot blocking a shot hey

yet i bet all you haters were jizzing all over you burrows bobblehead a while back when this happened hey? fairweather fans, no wonder the rest of the NHL thinks vancouver fans are whiny babies....you riot in 2011 too?

he was playing with the Sedins most of his career, Anson Carter was a 30+ goal scorer with the Sedins for ****'s sake

Burrows is decent for a guy that has never been drafted but ppl acting like he's a superstar need to come back down to earth

did you post that clip because that's when you started watching hockey? piss off

hyperbole a bit? lol

Booth was crap 2 games ago and now he's a superstar, yet he's done zero for three years.

Burrows plays lights out for 8 years and has a bad stretch and he's garbage...lol

= canuck fan logic

where did I say Booth is a superstar or that Burrows is garbage? All I said was 0 goals in 15 games isn;t good

stop talking now lol

he was playing with the Sedins most of his career, Anson Carter was a 30+ goal scorer with the Sedins for ****'s sake

Burrows is decent for a guy that has never been drafted but ppl acting like he's a superstar need to come back down to earth

did you post that clip because that's when you started watching hockey? piss off

You conveniently forgot to point out he wasn't playing with the Sedins during that game.

Just because he's working hard, he gets special treatment? Someone playing on the top line making $6 million with a $4.5 million cap hit doesn't deserve to get overlooked. People were all over Booth, yet he's got more goals than Burrows while playing bottom six minutes. Just because he wasnt getting it done, he gets torched. When Burrows doesn't get it done, it's okay.

Umm if you think David Booth has contributed more to the Vancouver Canucks in his three years vs Burrows in his last three years you are clearly related / buddy's with Rob Ford and share his habits.

Its amazing that 8 years of effort are just 'gone' because of a rough start. You think all players have perfect years buddy?

wow...

Burrow 100x > Booth

use your brain

here you go...found your soother

MuteButtonSoother.jpg

Archived