The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Boston Bruins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | CBC | THE GAME UVE BEEN WAITING FOR |

Blueberries

Don't worry. Cherry will be without a job pretty soon and we won't have to be subjected to his senile rants.

Didn't realize you were armless and strapped to a chair with your eyelids taped open while hockey night in Canada is on twenty two tvs all around you...must suck to be FORCED to watch. Me, I use a thing called a remote to change the channel if I don't like what someone is saying or doing on tv, then again, I'm not armless and strapped to a chair.

Didn't realize you were armless and strapped to a chair with your eyelids taped open while hockey night in Canada is on twenty two tvs all around you...must suck to be FORCED to watch. Me, I use a thing called a remote to change the channel if I don't like what someone is saying or doing on tv, then again, I'm not armless and strapped to a chair.

Not forced to watch anything, just like I'm not to forced to read banal, self possessed posts from you.

Watched a bit of the Hawks-Leaves game on WGN.

PbP guy going through Hawks schedule, Kings, Nucks. Then only a comment on "how well the Kings are playing". Same amount to win streak as the Nucks, but no comment on them.

Haters just like Bruins PbP guys

5-2 Boston (canucks record vs O4 teams is pretty bad 0-3 so far). Had a two one loss against both Chicago and Detroit, will have a 5-2 loss against both Rangers and Boston.

Going in with 2-0 lead into third. Boston scores 5 goals in the third on Lu; gets pulled like keith's hair.

Marchand and daniel fight; marchand looks like he will win then suddenly daniel delivers a big blow.

Lack and Rask fight in a sweden vs finland showdown.

Your whole comment is ridiculously troll, but as far as the bolded part goes, haven't they already announced Luo is playing?

Archived