The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 12/19/13 - 5:30PM

Strombone1

What i can't get over is how many bad nights over the last few years Luongos had and all the money the canucks gave him because they had faith in him and all idiots do is make excuses for the guy.

Yes he has bad nights every game, you must be right......

I'm just reading your posts and laughing out loud realizing these comments are NOT coming from a 5 year old

Well no crap Luongo isn't a premier game saving goalie. Hes going to hover around high 9teens or early twenties for the next few seasons.

Luongo won't ever be a game saver like j quick is. If you're anticipating anythigng more than a solid goalie who lets in the occasional softie and has a bad game every ten or so, go be a kings fan.

You sound like the 5 year old crying when somebody points out the obvious and Luongo gets pulled because of his poor performance.

Whats happened is the Canucks have played pretty sound defense all season and Lack has looked better then Luongo and he's a rookie coming off a injury.

This is just another one of Luongos many soft starts this season and you can cry and live in denial all you want.

Luongo needs to be better just like Torts has said.

If you think we have played sound defensively all season then I don't know why anyone is arguing with you. Obviously you know nothing about hockey.

Yes he has bad nights every game, you must be right......

I'm just reading your posts and laughing out loud realizing these comments are NOT coming from a 5 year old

Whats clear is i'm argueing with a bunch of clueless high school kids that don't have their ages on their profiles because they are little boys.

Have fun watching your hero Luongo letting the Canucks down the rest of his career and you just keep on living in denial.

Whats clear is i'm argueing with a bunch of clueless high school kids that don't have their ages on their profiles because they are little boys.

Have fun watching your hero Luongo letting the Canucks down the rest of his career and you just keep on living in denial.

Change your name you troll..you make people mad.

and your trolling the internet, move out of your mom's house

Archived