The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] PHI - 12/30/13 - 7PM

Strombone1

Flyers only have 6 regulation losses in the last 23 games. We will only win by 2 goals or so instead of 8-2 again.

right behind Winnipeg and Toronto overall.

:bigblush:

I hate certain stats.

If a baseball player goes 3/30 and then 5/10 is he a loser or a franchise player?

Funny, how another team is on a streak and they are a good team but we go on one and we are vulnerable.

Brad Ziemer@BradZiemer 1h

Team not saying but I'd be shocked if he wasn't in lineup Monday night///@tpoole00 Is @frankcorrado22 being recalled for tomorrow night?

Brad Ziemer@BradZiemer 5h

Still no sign of Alberts. With no extra D, call may have already been made to Frank Corrado to get here for Monday night's game vs Philly.

right behind Winnipeg and Toronto overall.

:bigblush:

I hate certain stats.

If a baseball player goes 3/30 and then 5/10 is he a loser or a franchise player?

Funny, how another team is on a streak and they are a good team but we go on one and we are vulnerable.

I am not entirely sure what you are saying but you said the Flyers suck and I was implying you are underrating them. Plus if you go by the stats they imply it isn't a random hot streak as the numbers are more realistic than the beginning numbers. For example the first month of the season (11 games for the Flyers) the first line in a combined 33 games between them had 1 goal and 9 assists for 10 points. However if you compare the players current stats over the last 23 games they average out to what the players produced in the rest of their careers.

As far as standings go during that stretch the Flyers held the last seed as they barely averaged over 1 goal a game but in all of a month and a half have risen from the 30th seed to holding a playoff spot.

It would be foolish to think you are playing the struggling team that started the season.

The flyers have some guys who can score and we will have a tired defense with all if them being taxed from today's game so we can expect a sloppy game

Admittedly the Flyers might be my fav team outside of my hometown team Vancouver, but from what I've seen of them the last few years, they're anything but the kind of team who phones it in during big games. They step up for big games, even if they aren't an elite team in their own right anymore. I don't think we'll be seeing an easy game tomorrow.

Archived