The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

So quiet.... the next game needs an injection of new players... or a rush of returning ones

I say we should take a break for a month or so. After that a ton of people will have a strong desire to play (as they haven't played in a while), and new players will build up, leading to a far more interesting game than these ones which are more likely to drive new players away with their lack of action.

I say we should take a break for a month or so. After that a ton of people will have a strong desire to play (as they haven't played in a while), and new players will build up, leading to a far more interesting game than these one which are more likely to drive new players away with their lack of action.

I agree. This would unfortunately deem my previous statement of "I won't play the next game if I'm Mafia or SK" null now though,

I say we should take a break for a month or so. After that a ton of people will have a strong desire to play (as they haven't played in a while), and new players will build up, leading to a far more interesting game than these one which are more likely to drive new players away with their lack of action.

I agree.

It'll be weird having no mafia for a while....

Well Im not sold on GFY being Mafia but as the votes stand right now all my vote would do is cause a tie or lynch GFY.

I'm not in favour of a tie, TBH. All a tie does is mean both the SK and Mafia can act, that's if the SK doesn't snag the Mafia. That could mean the TP could lose this round solely from a tie. However, if I die, which I implore you I am TP, that would leave one TP left which the SK could take out, and then the Mafia could take out the SK.

There are multiple ways this game could end. A tie isn't exactly bad, but then you're hoping the SK hits the Mafia and then you guys lynch the SK. At this rate, it's a guessing game. Lots of variables.

I'm not in favour of a tie, TBH. All a tie does is mean both the SK and Mafia can act, that's if the SK doesn't snag the Mafia. That could mean the TP could lose this round solely from a tie. However, if I die, which I implore you I am TP, that would leave one TP left which the SK could take out, and then the Mafia could take out the SK.

There are multiple ways this game could end. A tie isn't exactly bad, but then you're hoping the SK hits the Mafia and then you guys lynch the SK. At this rate, it's a guessing game. Lots of variables.

I really hope the SK knows what they're doing

Vote BDM reason I don't think GFY is Mafia and therefore Im not voting for him. If GFY isn't Mafia this leaves BDM and LTC one is SK one is Mafia Im voting for the one I think is Mafia

Archived