The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Garlic Bread & Lasagna]

Alchemy Time

Kryten is confirmed Mafia. I am the doctor.

Lol, convincing argument. Probably should have asked the specials to contact me like you did. At any rate, the sheriff will investigate you and then we will go from there no matter what either of us has to say.

Well, hopefully the Sheriff has a spokesperson to reveal the results to. If they've nailed 2 Mafia already, it might be wise to just out both of them in a small game like this, no?

Nvm, I didn't realize there were 15 players (thought it was more like 12). There might be more than 4 Mafia, so scratch that.

Yes, vote for me instead of waiting for investigation results. That is what an innocent player would do :rolleyes:

I have been contacted by a supposed sheriff but I am having trouble believing this person as they said I was their first investigation (didn't contact me first round) and that BHB was their second investigation and found to be mafia. If you are the sheriff and didn't contact me, please take note.

At any rate I have little choice but to believe this person for now (albeit warily). At least this vote is obvious to me, everyone else has a decision to make Vote BHB .

FTR, if the vote goes against me and I am hung, sheriff, please investigate Toews or PPCLI (BHB will be hung next obviously and his post about suspecting Toews/PPCLI seems to be an effort to make either seem innocent after BHB is eventually killed and revealed a mafia). I will be using my save on LTC tonight. Made the choice in case the Vig wants to verify my role.

My suspects so far (in order):

BHB

PPCLI

Toews

Apples

Archived