The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Vancouver vs LA

Cucumber

Gillis needs to call up a LHD.

THe way Torts is using Weber and Corrado so sparingly, might as well not dress the 3rd pairing at all. Andersson, Sauve, Tommernes, someone so Corrado or Weber can play on the proper side and so we have a functional 3rd D pairing. Torts is so keen to have a LHD on the ice everytime, mine as well bring one up instead of having Corrado and Weber play odd minutes.

That or start playing Corrado and Weber regular 3rd pairing minutes,

Canucks win 3-0

Lou gets the you know what!

Quick could play,

http://www.latimes.c...n#axzz2pF7p0omZ

Quick is scheduled to take part in the pregame skate Saturday and if all goes well, he will be activated off long-term injured reserve. To open a roster spot and salary-cap space, the Kings would send goalie Martin Jones to Manchester (N.H.) of the American Hockey League.

"I'm feeling good. I think the next step is get some game action," Quick said Friday after practicing in El Segundo. "It's up to coaches, trainers to decide when they want me to take that step."

Snow-related travel problems canceled plans for Quick to play two games for Manchester this weekend. He said he's pain-free and ready for NHL competition.

I see the Kings come out firing. I certainly hope the Canucks can put out that fire and explode on them. Coming off a 5-0 shut out will make any team angry. I didn't watch the St. Louis game, but if we can take a page out of that game, we should have some success.

It's going to be a goalie duel tonight. Who will come out with the win? I am going for the men in white. Let's have this one 5-2.

Archived