The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ducks' streak comes to an end

if you watched tonight you realize that they were so close to winning .. this anaheim team is scary good .. scary big .. i will put money on them to go to the finals

They need a cup pretty bad. They are #1 in the league, didn't lose at home till today, have cheap ticket prices and yet they still can't fill the arena. Considering the Hurricanes, Lightning, Ducks attendance before the cup wins and after the ducks really need a cup this year to get back to full arena's.

Anyways that's a hell of a streak by the ducks.

They need a cup pretty bad. They are #1 in the league, didn't lose at home till today, have cheap ticket prices and yet they still can't fill the arena. Considering the Hurricanes, Lightning, Ducks attendance before the cup wins and after the ducks really need a cup this year to get back to full arena's.

if seattle gets a team , how do you think they will fair attendance wise ?

god i wish we could get kane .. we need a guy like that so bad .. aint gonna happen though

Good luck with that. The time to get Kane was when he was in that dispute with the Jets management and there were reports of them entertaining deals for him. Right now he's their savior and no way he gets traded for anything short of ludicrous.

if you watched tonight you realize that they were so close to winning .. this anaheim team is scary good .. scary big .. i will put money on them to go to the finals

\

humongous big! loved perry at the end, putting puck in the jets net after the whistle and a brawl almost ensued. didn't watch the full game but caught the final 5 minutes which seemed almost like an eternity. pretty awesome how the jets are on a nice little winning streak after maurice took over and are just 8 points out of a playoff spot

Archived