The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks - Jan 29, 2014

canucktican

How is that a f u too him? Trading Brodeur means they are going with Schneider forward and he clearly is the guy. They can't score like the Canucks

Because they think without Marty the Devils won't do anything in the playoffs (meaning Schneider is not #1 caliber)

I think there are a million people who can and do say that regularly. Perhaps its time to say something worthwhile

Well...feel free to post a list of appropriate comments. Makes it so much easier. after all, the goal is to make other posters happy.

Most saves in a game: Sam LoPresti, 80

The first-place Boston Bruins came out firing against the Black Hawks on March 4, 1941, setting an NHL record by firing 83 shots on goal. The only reason the Hawks weren't run out of the building was a 24-year-old rookie goaltender named Sam LoPresti, who had only recently been called up from the minors to replace Paul Goodman.

The Minnesota native made 27 saves in the first period, 31 (on an NHL-record 33 shots) in the second and 22 more in the third, keeping the Hawks close in what became a 3-2 loss.

i dunno if i agree .. they took it to us .. yes we looked dangerous .. we didn't have the puck near enough

Hawks were dominant for sure but I felt we had more quality chances, which made us look dangerous. Would love to catch a 3-0 break like that against Chicago even though they had the puck more.

Edler is just horrawful. If he was on a rival, I would be soo happy.

Trading Edler, for example, to the Nashville Predators would probably make them a perennial contender.

And would probably at least score 1 goal and injure 1 player every time we played them..

So as long as it's a bottom feeding East team............

But I do concede that Edler does not seem like he's fitting with the team.

Because they think without Marty the Devils won't do anything in the playoffs (meaning Schneider is not #1 caliber)

then those Devils are just plain dumb.

Brodeur .899

Schneider .927

It's beyond ridiculous that Schneider is still waiting for a starting role.

Archived