The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

It would seem to me that Mafia would tell each other what their Signs/abilities are... my guess is that since Dral has such profound insight into who is what and what signs have which abilities there is a very good chance he is Mafia.

That makes sense to me.

Debating whether or not I should vote him now, just to see if he is Mafia or wait until next round. Both CPJ and Dral seem like pretty good voting options though...

he contacted me via pm trying to get my sign, he claims he's collecting signs and compiling a list to pass on before the killings, but it would ALSO make sense that if he IS mafia, and knows what the signs mean, he could be compiling a list of townspeople, and their roles/ability for the mafia to target... I have never been more paranoid than i am right now... I HAVE NO CLUE WHO I CAN TRUST!

Lol Definitely don't trust Dral, when I hosted he was the sneakiest SOB out there. He was Mafia and was in contact constantly with everyone trying to pry information out them any way he could. I have just told him in PM not to bother contacting me anymore and if he has questions for me he can feel free to ask them in this thread here.

I know its a new game and he could be anything but I don't trust him right now. If signs are attached to the specific roles given out, it would be best for all TP specials to avoid telling anyone their signs but that mostly applies to Dral LOL.

That makes sense to me.

Debating whether or not I should vote him now, just to see if he is Mafia or wait until next round. Both CPJ and Dral seem like pretty good voting options though...

I think you should definitely vote for me.... this being the second time you've called me out now, I'd say odds are you're probably mafia. Once Drouin gets killed and comes up Mafia that will pretty much guarantee it right there.

And considering I've got a PM going with half the players... atm, its probably more likely that's where I'm getting my info from :)

That makes sense to me.

I personally only voted for Cat'sPJs cause everyone else did, I never saw what made him so suspicious (I didn't read back that far), I don't think it will change much other than maybe for next vote, but I am going to change my vote for who I think is mafia:

Unvote CatsPJs

Vote Dral

Lol Definitely don't trust Dral, when I hosted he was the sneakiest SOB out there. He was Mafia and was in contact constantly with everyone trying to pry information out them any way he could. I have just told him in PM not to bother contacting me anymore and if he has questions for me he can feel free to ask them in this thread here.

I know its a new game and he could be anything but I don't trust him right now. If signs are attached to the specific roles given out, it would be best for all TP specials to avoid telling anyone their signs but that mostly applies to Dral LOL.

You hurt me dude :P

and you should really catch up in the thread :P you wouldn't be saying that if you were paying attention... well, actually you probably would, but still :P

I think you should definitely vote for me.... this being the second time you've called me out now, I'd say odds are you're probably mafia. Once Drouin gets killed and comes up Mafia that will pretty much guarantee it right there.

And considering I've got a PM going with half the players... atm, its probably more likely that's where I'm getting my info from :)

What else is new? :rolleyes: Mafiosos operate in PMs!

I personally only voted for Cat'sPJs cause everyone else did, I never saw what made him so suspicious (I didn't read back that far), I don't think it will change much other than maybe for next vote, but I am going to change my vote for who I think is mafia:

Unvote CatsPJs

Vote Dral

If my vote had any value, I'd vote for you right back ;)

I called you out because I think a) you're acting suspicious and therefore very likely Mafia and B) 1/2 of the posts in this thread are you posting random things because you're drunk/just dumb. c) basing my opinion off the first two things, I think that you're the cancer of this game, and therefore need to be removed.

You're allowed to think whatever you want....doesn't mean what you think is right or valid in the slightest. :)

( :P )

I called you out because I think a) you're acting suspicious and therefore very likely Mafia and B) 1/2 of the posts in this thread are you posting random things because you're drunk/just dumb. c) basing my opinion off the first two things, I think that you're the cancer of this game, and therefore need to be removed.

You're allowed to think whatever you want....doesn't mean what you think is right or valid in the slightest. :)

( :P )

Unvote CPJ; Vote Dral

you're cute.

You obviously don't play mafia or a) you'd know editing your post, especially with a vote in it is a big no-no, b.) would know its not suspicious of me at all to post drunk/dumb and c) would actually know what suspicious behavior is :P

you're cute.

You obviously don't play mafia or a) you'd know editing your post, especially with a vote in it is a big no-no, b.) would know its not suspicious of me at all to post drunk/dumb and c) would actually know what suspicious behavior is :P

Yeah, you're right, I forgot so I'll edit it back the way it was....

Unvote CPJ; Vote Dral

problem-troll-smiley-emoticon.jpg

You sure are defensive, you may as well be proving my point.

editing your post, especially with a vote in it is a big no-no,

7) Please avoid editing your posts if at all possible, in order to prevent changing or removing information in old posts. Leeway will be granted if the edit is made within the first 10 minutes after posting; after 10 minutes, there may be punishment (i.e. loss of your lynch vote) at the GM's discretion. (Tip: if you're that concerned about spelling and grammatical errors, proofread before posting.)

Ok so intoews is saying someone PMed him about me, not that I PMed him.... My mistake...

Unvote Intoewsables

But I still don't like the fact that he is telling Specials to kill me based on one random, PM.

Damnit Aladeen, you make it so difficult for me to want you dead. :lol:

Any idea why I was told to have you lynched? Might have something to do with your role, but I imagine it was someone else's decision. Or random.

I figured we may as well kill you off since you weren't posting BUT NOW YOU'RE HERE YAYAYAYAYAYAAY

Yeah, you're right, I forgot so I'll edit it back the way it was....

Unvote CPJ; Vote Dral

problem-troll-smiley-emoticon.jpg

You sure are defensive, you may as well be proving my point.

yeah.... lol this isn't me defensive... you'll know it when you see it

And when Drouin comes up mafia, you've pretty much confirmed yourself as well.

Thanks for playing, heres your prize

prizes_ncmsf.jpg

Really Heffy ? lol you REALLY think its ok to edit posts with votes in them ? :P

While I don't think it SHOULD be ok, my opinion on the matter is irrelevant. Since the OP does not state that it is prohibited, and since the poster in question hasn't played before, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt.

Archived