The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League (Full)

Nail

We have a trade to announce...

To BOS: Hampus Lindholm, Marc Arcobello

To CHI: Eric Gelinas, Mike Halmo

We want to wish Hampus and Marc all the best in Boston and welcomes Eric Gelinas and Mike Halmo in Windy City.

Eric had a excellent Rookie Season and if he wouldn´t have sended down several Times or played a 13th Forward Role he ´d have been a Calder Candidate IMO.

We are really excited to have him on our Roster ...he will give us an Offensive Punch at the Blueline.

Mike Halmo gives us some more Forward Depth ...he had 1 Goal and 32 Pims in 20 NHL Games last Season.

It will be tough for him to make the Roster but never say never...he has some potential.

The Vancouver Canucks have signed UFA Brooks Orpik. 1 year, 1.75M.

The New York Islanders have resigned RFA Dale Weise. 2 years, 1M per year.

The New York Islanders have signed UFA Chad Johnson. 2 years, 1.2M per year.

The Florida Panthers have signed UFA Craig Cunningham. 1 year, 850K.

The New Jersey Devils have signed UFA Branden Troock. 3 years, 1M per year.

Report: Pittsburgh is looking to acquire a top six winger in exchange for a combination of a top four NHL defenseman, prospects and/or picks. Depending on the player available we may be willing to move high 2015 draft picks if the price is right.

I am officially resigning from my position as player agent.

Thanks to Nail for the opportunity, that guys a beast and I've really gained an appreciation for what it takes to be a commissioner these past few months.

I will maintain control of the Wild.

I am officially resigning from my position as player agent.

Thanks to Nail for the opportunity, that guys a beast and I've really gained an appreciation for what it takes to be a commissioner these past few months.

I will maintain control of the Wild.

Thank you to Caboose for his time as Agent. It was greatly appreciated. A replacement(s) will be named shortly.

177775ao.jpg

First off, I would like to thank AriGold and Caboose for their help with resignings, free agency and general questions surrounding the league. With both of them heading up CDCEHL, there were vacancies to fill. Luckily, we have such an amazing group of GMs here, and I didn't have to look very far for more help.

I would like to announce that Gally will be a new Assistant Commissioner.

Also, we have a change to the way resignings and free agency will be handled, starting tomorrow, August 1st 2014.

We will now be using a 4-Agent System. Please welcome new agents JE14, Gally, HowYaDrouin and myself, Nail.

The Role Of The Agents

All four of our league agents will be assigned an NHL division to handle. They will help discuss and sign contract extensions within their respective divisions. As a group, we will also decide if players would be willing to waive their clauses, or if a player should request a move. During free agency, specific agents may be assigned to specific players and that agent would handle the signing of that player.

The following divisions will be now handled as such:

Atlantic Division (GMs: JE14, Mimerez, Keslerific, Peaches, OurTimeToShine, Dion Phaneuf, Nail): Agent Gally

Metropolitan Division (GMs: John Tavares, Sergei Bobrovsky, RobertoLuongo.1, EmployeeOfTheMonth, SidneyCrosby., AriGold, JimLahey, Mattias Ohlund.2): Agent HowYaDrouin

Pacific Divison (GMs: HowYaDrouin, drewismyname, Mike Vanderhoek, Cheddaburger, Tiger Brash Gino Ryp, Gally, Wallstreetamigo): Agent JE14

Central Division (GMs: Bombastik, Disaronno, Tony Romo, Go Faulk Yourself, Caboose, Azzy Mahmood, kj29, Drouin): Agent Nail

Thank you for your time everyone.

Archived