The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League (Full)

Nail

Nail you should fire DM before Azzy quits because of him.

Me quitting your league wasn't personal. I didn't like logging in and having to wade through all those noobs posting, plus the constant team updates. I wasn't enjoying the experience.

And as for the person who +1'd this :picard:

I am very sad to leave this league, thank you to nail for putting me on board in the first place. I really enjoyed my time here, and I am looking forward to joining the CDCEHL. id like to say sorry again to guys like Caboose, Azzy, PK, IK, Russian Rocket, Vintage, and debluvscanucks for giving them a hard time. Hopefully you can accept my apology and we can start fresh. Thanks Guys!

Thanks!

I feel quite let down that 3 people would + this post. Makes you wonder why I bother taking part in any league, if GMs can't accept that some leagues aren't enjoyable for everyone.

You joined a league and left when a draft was 66% completed. I'm surprised there isn't more than just +5 on that post to be honest.

You joined a league and left when a draft was 66% completed. I'm surprised there isn't more than just +5 on that post to be honest.

it wasnt enjoyable for me. Im amazed anyone is petty enough to resent me leaving. There are countless replacement gms, there really shouldnt be a problem here.

Archived