The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

If that's true, you'll likely be fine tonight anyways. Doughty seems to be the consenus, and

It is Bartender is the watcher.

Not really an insanely useful role right now so I may as well put it out there now as I did plan on revealing the results after nightfall anyways

I can tell you from what I know it's not the sheriff.

112 gas apparently been silenced, and can no longer speak this round according to her. If 112 were to speak, a player, chosen at random would be killed.

Whether this is fully true or not is up to you to decide, but the names I have been given are Big Mike, and King Heffy. I doubt KH is mafia, but BMs tendencies are similar to mine when I was put under pressure.

With that being said, if I'm wrong, I apologize BM, and I'll pull a ilduce and build a statue in your name, but if I'm right, may your death be a glorious one.

What do you mean you were given 2 names ? Some context for those names would help....

-

seems rather fishy BM would mention a silencing role and 112 gets silenced... just a lucky guess ?

How did you know about this silencing role earlier, when you said Dral and kes might have been silenced?

I've been PMed, whether it's true or not is for you to decide. I'm quite a paranoid person but I belIeve it to be true, given how the 1st round has went and who the host is. Remember though, 112 is speculating, infact she'd rather not see BM or KH lynched this RD

Actually it was a lucky guess it struck me as odd that they both would go silent so I assumed that MR put such a role in the game

ive played a fair bit of mafia and I have never even heard of a role like it, assuming its true. I really don't want to vote off any TP special but a watcher is fairly hard to prove and would be a convenient special to choose to say you are if you are mafia.

ive played a fair bit of mafia and I have never even heard of a role like it, assuming its true. I really don't want to vote off any TP special but a watcher is fairly hard to prove and would be a convenient special to choose to say you are if you are mafia.

Actually PPCLI brought it up last game as a role that might have been included.

Remember I could still be mafia with this role .

All I can say is Man if that guess gets me lynched.

A silencing role/special for the TP seems pretty counter productive - I'm guessing if this is actually true, then at least 1 of the people who tried to get 112 lynched is mafia and silenced him.

D.Doughty is now looking like a better lynch candidate...

Also would like to know more about these names you got... GFY... what context where they given ?

Again yes a lucky guess if I was going to silence someone it would be used on GFY , yourself or Kesler

Also GFY I would be interested in hearing where

these names came from ?

112 of course, with what has went on in the thread. I'm too lazy(drunk) to look back but that is what I've been told. Like I said she would rather not see you or KH lynched this round.

Archived