The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

Im not a fan of ether the BM or Dral votes

From what I gather BM has votes on him for voting 112 and generally acting suspiciously. Seems that some of this is stemming from him calling people out for their votes. Which IMO helps the TP.

FWIW in our PM he's acting less jumpy than last game (when he was Mafia)

Dral has votes on him for being quiet not really the best reason but it is the first round.

Dral hasn't really done anything to draw my attention this round apart from silence which he did explain

I'd rather cast my vote for one of Kes or 112

I'd rather see Kesler lynched so

Vote Kesler87

Well I really dislike saying this in the thread, but it's too late as the cat is out of the bag, but it sounds like the body guard is some type of doctor role (hopefully 1 time use, like a reverse TB, and there is still a REAL doctor out there) - if its true that it would be OP for the TP to have 2, then 1 of Kes/Lucy is likely mafia....

but it would be pretty foolish to vote out a potential useful TP role in the first round, so I suggest we hold off voting for either of them until they can be investigated. Hopefully then we can at least get a spokesman going and start lynching confirmed mafia.

Until then, I'm not convinced that Doughty is mafia... but hes CERTAINLY not that helpful - so I say we vote him off first

Unvote, Vote D.Doughty

I have some extremely valuable information to divulge if the person wishes I do so, more to come shortly.

If it helps the TP with more info, and you don't have to endanger/give up your source.. you should do it...

and are we going to have another round of contacting unconfirmed TP with valuable information ? :picard:

I can tell you from what I know it's not the sheriff.

112 gas apparently been silenced, and can no longer speak this round according to her. If 112 were to speak, a player, chosen at random would be killed.

Whether this is fully true or not is up to you to decide, but the names I have been given are Big Mike, and King Heffy. I doubt KH is mafia, but BMs tendencies are similar to mine when I was put under pressure.

With that being said, if I'm wrong, I apologize BM, and I'll pull a ilduce and build a statue in your name, but if I'm right, may your death be a glorious one.

I can tell you from what I know it's not the sheriff.

112 gas apparently been silenced, and can no longer speak this round according to her. If 112 were to speak, a player, chosen at random would be killed.

Whether this is fully true or not is up to you to decide, but the names I have been given are Big Mike, and King Heffy. I doubt KH is mafia, but BMs tendencies are similar to mine when I was put under pressure.

With that being said, if I'm wrong, I apologize BM, and I'll pull a ilduce and build a statue in your name, but if I'm right, may your death be a glorious one.

Well Im the watcher so hopefully you guys don't need that later on

Archived