The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

Much better than anything else we have. I'm guessing Toews was part of his Mafia group for no longer than a round [otherwise his group would have known who I was & killed me] .. if that was the case, he'd have no reason lying to OTTS & I.

That's just a guess, but I did nail Peaches.

If you are really the sheriff, could you investigate Aladeen so the town at least has a confirmed TP?

what? How? I have missed something here how can we not lynch people?

AT and KL are supposedly the town's council. They have the ability to veto a lynch. The vote must be unanimous, however, meaning that if there is only one of them still alive, that councilor can single-handedly control the vote.

There's a possibility that one of them is corrupted. If the Mafia chooses to go after the one they believe not to be corrupt this round (which would be the smart move as I see it), they have a chance to take the lynch vote away from the town for the rest of the game.

Ok, I had to.. lol

He was the Police Commissioner, OTTS & I were his detectives. The difference was Toews got the final say in who we investigated.

I didn't think there was anything else to say.. I mean, you have a PM with LTC, right?

which is... a part of the Police Department! :shock:

Deputy is a part of the PD, but I don't see why he'd care to tell you in full details considering he was a Mafioso.

So you lied when you said he was the Commissioner

You said he was commissioner. Deputy is 2nd in command.

Deputy is a part of the PD, but I don't see why he'd care to tell you in full details considering he was a Mafioso.

There isn't a deputy in OUR PD.

Commissioner

Detectives

were the only roles.

When I said it's a part of the PD, I was talking like irl..

AT and KL are supposedly the town's council. They have the ability to veto a lynch. The vote must be unanimous, however, meaning that if there is only one of them still alive, that councilor can single-handedly control the vote.

There's a possibility that one of them is corrupted. If the Mafia chooses to go after the one they believe not to be corrupt this round (which would be the smart move as I see it), they have a chance to take the lynch vote away from the town for the rest of the game.

All three of us (VIC, myself, and KL) are part of the council. Any of the three of us could be corrupted

VIC is also apart of the council which is the whole reason we are not killing KL17 tonight, as VIC expects to die.

i just thought they got double the votes

Archived