The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia Vicente Carrillo Fuentes -Sign ups closed Game on!

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WOAT Sheriff here. I turned it around completely at the end of that 3rd RD. Was so pissed at the time how I'd investigated 3 TP's in a row in gbassi, Peaches (Doctor) and Big Mike... After that, we did so great. Aladeen pulled a sly one on us for sure. He worked with us for a round, but what I'm most amazed about is that he lived all the way to the end with multiple people knowing that he was the SK/Special Role

I knew, Heffy knew, gbassi knew, Big Mike knew. Quite incredible. I guess that alliance with the TP when we were in trouble really helped push you forward. And you made a believable lie too because we don't know what's thrown in these games nowadays.

WOAT Sheriff here. I turned it around completely at the end of that 3rd RD. Was so pissed at the time how I'd investigated 3 TP's in a row in gbassi, Peaches (Doctor) and Big Mike... After that, we did so great. Aladeen pulled a sly one on us for sure. He worked with us for a round, but what I'm most amazed about is that he lived all the way to the end with multiple people knowing that he was the SK/Special Role

I knew, Heffy knew, gbassi knew, Big Mike knew. Quite incredible. I guess that alliance with the TP when we were in trouble really helped push you forward. And you made a believable lie too because we don't know what's thrown in these games nowadays.

that was the only play I had when MR called me out, I slept on that info and came up with that little lie (filled with some half truths of course) on my commute to work lol

The game should have been won when I killed you. Goddamit TPs. Good game though, lol.

Just no more third parties for the love of God. It's getting tiring.

agreed but for me that game was fun but more stressful than fun honestly.... I must say that I will be taking a hiatus while on top... I will be bowing out of mafia fo a few games I think I aged about 5 years from this game. Ty for sparing me gbassi but I think the only reason you believed me at the time was because you guys needed what I was saying to be true at the time lol

At one point, GFY named 5 suspicions and all of them were correct except his vote (OTTS).

It was me, Burr, ilduce, and AT. Then later he made a list that was completely wrong, before he died.

Thanks PPCLI for hosting a great game. I've never lived so long as mafia before.It was fun.

I feel like such an idiot because our mafia team thought Aladeen was SK for a while, but I said we should keep him alive because he was doing a good job killing TP. :picard: Then he killed 3 of us.

At one point, GFY named 5 suspicions and all of them were correct except his vote (OTTS).

It was me, Burr, ilduce, and AT. Then later he made a list that was completely wrong, before he died.

Thanks PPCLI for hosting a great game. I've never lived so long as mafia before.It was fun.

I feel like such an idiot because our mafia team thought Aladeen was SK for a while, but I said we should keep him alive because he was doing a good job killing TP. :picard: Then he killed 3 of us.

He gave me and gbassi an offer we couldn't refuse, and made it very believable too. That was where we began to take out Mafia since I relayed my suspicions through gbassi to him. I kinda wish you did take him out sooner :c

agreed but for me that game was fun but more stressful than fun honestly.... I must say that I will be taking a hiatus while on top... I will be bowing out of mafia fo a few games I think I aged about 5 years from this game. Ty for sparing me gbassi but I think the only reason you believed me at the time was because you guys needed what I was saying to be true at the time lol

Pretty much. It was almost an equal number of TP to Mafia at the time. But I thought my contingency plan of you so obviously being the SK would be good insurance. Apparently not, lol.

Believe it or not kill choices show alot as well. thats where aladeen became high on my list a few rounds ago. i dont exactly know why but the kills from the sk screamed aladeen to me. ah well.

lol cause I started off killing the people I said I was going to at the end of last game :P OTTS was the only person on my kill list I didn't have a hand in killing

LOL please, you'll be back by tomorrow morning. Congrats on the win.

Thanks for hosting, PPCLI!

alright man I will sleep on it and get back to you guys in the morning unless you guys are starting tonight

Archived