The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

yah BHB and CL have been much more active than some of the regular heroes. It would be nice to see those two promoted.

Lol, I just post my suspicions once per round. All of the people playing as superheroes have played Mafia for a long time and deserve to play, it's too late for promotions now anyways. The sidekick role is fine.

I know you love me baby, but it's clear as day that I'm probably the best candidate to be lynched if we don't follow my route and go after someone who is lurking and sifting through the game.

I don't think so, but I'd probably follow a vote on you if people started pushing for it. Either way, your defence is more convincing than the "I dare you to lynch me" approach, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were telling the truth.

And I wouldn't lynch PPCLI unless we hear from Alchemy Time and it makes him a viable target. That's what I think though...

I still think he is. I think it's too much to assume all the things one has to in order to clear him. I'm not sure 112's statements are based in total truth. PPCLI may be a victim of ridiculous circumstance, but you can't clear such circumstance without an investigation, or a lynch.

It's probably more relevant at this point to sort out the mess between you other guys somehow with this upcoming lynch.

Well, I'll just say I caught Mikeyboy44 in a PM, if I knew how to post it in here, I would, but it won't let me for some reason. I don't have VIC's special copy/pasta skills.

Oh, and on that note of "I dare you to kill me", I've used that before, when Kesler threatened to kill me. Dral's first game actually too. Good times TBH. (I came up TP FWIW)

Well, I'll just say I caught Mikeyboy44 in a PM, if I knew how to post it in here, I would, but it won't let me for some reason. I don't have VIC's special copy/pasta skills.

Oh, and on that note of "I dare you to kill me", I've used that before, when Kesler threatened to kill me. Dral's first game actually too. Good times TBH. (I came up TP FWIW)

Just submitting my action for the round. I'm kind of turned on that you felt it necessary :) you can come to my place anytime.

AT, you need to speak up.

As for GFY, even though I am a bit weary of his excuses for silencing who he did, to me he sounds genuine so I do think he is clean, though him silencing a random player was beyond stupid, I don't think he would try to orchestrate something like that by silencing a random if he were mafia, just puts suspicion on him for no reason(that I am aware of anyways) as for 112, now that we heard that Peaches was silenced and not AT, how was he to know that AT wouldn't come around at all to dispute the votes on him? AT has really put us in a tough spot by not speaking up, and even though we don't know how 112 got his info on AT blocking the lynch, I don't think we can really be blaming him because AT was MIA.

I agree with GFY that some of the guys flying under the radar should be looked at, dunno why I'm on his list, OTTS clearly TP. Dral, Caboose, Drouin, Peaches are the 4 that most stand out ATM but I think better guesses can be made when/if we hear from AT. so AT PLEASE LAST WORDS.

I agree with GFY that some of the guys flying under the radar should be looked at, dunno why I'm on his list, OTTS clearly TP. Dral, Caboose, Drouin, Peaches are the 4 that most stand out ATM but I think better guesses can be made when/if we hear from AT. so AT PLEASE LAST WORDS.

pls

Archived