The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

What does Peaches not being in a PM have to do with me silencing him?

It was basically set up for you.. you knew he was innocent and silencing him only made him look more suspicious.

What were the odds Peaches would randomly get silenced? Out of all people..

It was basically set up for you.. you knew he was innocent and silencing him only made him look more suspicious.

What were the odds Peaches would randomly get silenced? Out of all people..

There are other people I could've silenced if I wanted to be an idiot and make myself get lynched. Could've silenced PPCLI, could've silenced AT. It was randomized, I announced it in the thread. and I made a poor mistake on my part. If you don't believe me that's fine. I don't see why I'd attempt to save Peaches round 1 and then intentionally silence him round 3.

There are other people I could've silenced if I wanted to be an idiot and make myself get lynched. Could've silenced PPCLI, could've silenced AT. It was randomized, I announced it in the thread. and I made a poor mistake on my part. If you don't believe me that's fine. I don't see why I'd attempt to save Peaches round 1 and then intentionally silence him round 3.

To make it look like you aren't Mafia...

vote GFY

To make it look like you aren't Mafia...

vote GFY

Okay, if you say so. Doctor, I'd recommend not saving him and sticking to Kesler as usual. If he's affiliated with the Mafia, which I believe he is, and the Mafia has a watcher, then they can track you down.

Anyways, if I do get lynched this round, please kill Drouin the following round. That is my only request. Although I think your grasping at straws more than anything. You've only since come alive after I said you should be lynched.

Okay, if you say so. Doctor, I'd recommend not saving him and sticking to Kesler as usual. If he's affiliated with the Mafia, which I believe he is, and the Mafia has a watcher, then they can track you down.

Anyways, if I do get lynched this round, please kill Drouin the following round. That is my only request. Although I think your grasping at straws more than anything. You've only since come alive after I said you should be lynched.

I'm not Mafia..... :]

I can't deny I've set myself up to be lynched for quite a while now. With us having to be cautious about going after PPCLI, I can see that I'm the most likely lynch candidate. Tis' a shame.

I'll Vote Drouin, as a counter, and that he's only now come alive to attempt to put the nail in the coffin for someone like me, who has been up in the "suspicion list" for quite a while now.

Round TWO Summary:

After RD 1 had passed, King Heffy announced that he had been silenced. He figured since he was pushing for Peaches earlier the previous round, that it must've been him who initiated the silence, or one of his Mafia teammates.

King Heffy votes Peaches

JE14 announces that he lost his role. Now looking back at it, I am curious if he lost it or had his role switched over.

JE14, on 10 Mar 2014 - 2:37 PM, said:

WOAT. I'm not the sheriff anymore so I am guessing the mafia now have a sheriff. Doesn't really help them as investigations (I'm pretty sure) only turn out as villain or hero, no specifics.

Dral votes Caboose, G_bassi votes Peaches
CanucksLegacy then tries to pinpoint who might likely be Mafia in relation to the death of Kesler

Reference:

Bear with me guys but this is a theory I have, that in my opinion, sounds reasonable.

Last round, Kesler87 was The Punisher. He had the power to kill twice the entire game. According to his post in the thread, he was targetting PPCLI.

Let's assume Kes sent in a kill for PPCLI (I don't think he'd forget, he's takes this game fairly seriously + this is the 100th game). According to the original post, Villain kills will resolve last. I'd assume that means they are last on the kill order.

If that were true, that would mean in addition to being Villains kill target, he was also role blocked by a Villain. My guess is PPCLI had/has a key role for the Villains and they couldn't risk him dying early OR they didn't want to lose 2 Villains in one round.

Just my theory.

112, and King Heffy both agree with CanucksLegacy's theory. Caboose votes PPCLI a bit later.
Alchemy Time also votes PPCLI, while T-rex votes Peaches
VIC votes PPCLI
Go Faulk Yourself announces that he is the THE HULK (Silencer), and that he silenced King Heffy in RD 1. He also claims that he was in a PM with King Heffy, and JE14. JE14 claims that he is also in a PM with Caboose. 112 and Go Faulk Yourself attempt to make sense of this as it seems someone is lying. However, 112 wonders if it was Kesler who was supposed to be the 3rd man in the PM, which in turn, JE14 agrees, saying he forget about it. Caboose follows up, saying he was setting up the PM between JE14 and Kesler, but as we know, Kesler died.
Futher, Go Faulk Yourself thinks King Heffy is then AQUAMAN (PM-Initiator), but later finds out that isn't the case, as Heffy announces what his role is.
G_bassi unvotes Peaches, Aladeen votes PPCLI
Canucks Talk
Canucks Talk
Canucks Talk
Canucks Talk
Canucks Talk
JE14 votes Drouin, Drouin votes JE14 (Jokingly)
More Canucks Talk
PPCLI announces that he is SPIDERMAN (Watcher)

FWIW Im Spiderman and last round I tracked JE

JE only visited Toews last round.

Also Im loving the poor logic behind the vote on me.

Kes said he was the punisher and was killing me for getting him banned (FTR I only reported your PM to me MR brought up the hillybilly stuff and Aladeen made the ban decision but what ever.) Then Kes is killed so that makes me a villain ?

Did nobody stop and consider that the one of the two most dangerous role in this game to the Mafia is the Vig? If you feel that voting me helps you out then nothing I can say will change your mind but L.A.P.D.A.N.C.E is rapidly heading down a very bad path indeed .

Im not going to be on until after nightfall (dayfall , afternoonfall what ever it is) but if I get lynched look at those pushing the vote there is likely some villians there.

One last thought notice who came up with this theory CL who was Kes's sidekick so I would bet that he is simply trying to get me killed because Kes wanted me dead.

CanucksLegacy says it doesn't make sense for the Villains to frame PPCLI when he would've been killed by Kesler anyways, however, 112 brings up a good point that it IS Kesler, and he just because he says he's going to kill PPCLI, doesn't mean he will.
======================================
112 Votes Alchemy Time, saying he uses the same ploy everytime when Mafia (Being inactive and such)
Mikeyboy comes alive! Votes Peaches. Go Faulk Yourself votes PPCLI, saying that him or Alchemy Time are likely Mafia, but would rather go with PPCLI at the time. G_bassi basically says the same thing, also votes PPCLI
King Heffy announces that he is BATMAN (Role-Blocker). He claims that he blocked GFY this round and that he is lying about silencing OTTS.
King Heffy and Kryten both vote Go Faulk Yourself
MR later claims that GFY was supposed to be blocked, but MR messed up (Dammit MR!)
King Heffy and Kryten both unvote Go Faulk Yourself. Kryten Votes Alchemy Time, while King Heffy votes Peaches
======================================
PPCLI was set to be lynched this round, but the DAREDEVIL (Lynch-Blocker) ruled against it. PPCLI survived another day. The MVP was back in South Beach, while JE14 died by the Villains.
Round 3 will be summarized a little later.

This is a 24 hour round right?

I think we should really start getting our votes in, lest we get a repeat of last round where MR was forced to extend it.

With no AT explanation, I'm pretty torn between a few options. If it was a choice between GFY and KH, I'd say KH is the more likely mafia. Between GFY and Drouin, I'd think Drouin is the more likely Mafia. That both these talks require GFY and not someone else is telling in its own way, but I'm not entirely convinced he is.

I'll probably give myself another couple hours to come up with a decision. Probably PPCLI though. I don't think the events of the last round have cleared much outside of the idea that AT and PPCLI were tied together.

This is a 24 hour round right?

I think we should really start getting our votes in, lest we get a repeat of last round where MR was forced to extend it.

With no AT explanation, I'm pretty torn between a few options. If it was a choice between GFY and KH, I'd say KH is the more likely mafia. Between GFY and Drouin, I'd think Drouin is the more likely Mafia. That both these talks require GFY and not someone else is telling in its own way, but I'm not entirely convinced he is.

I'll probably give myself another couple hours to come up with a decision. Probably PPCLI though. I don't think the events of the last round have cleared much outside of the idea that AT and PPCLI were tied together.

I know you love me baby, but it's clear as day that I'm probably the best candidate to be lynched if we don't follow my route and go after someone who is lurking and sifting through the game.

Make that 11PM.

All necessary PMs have gone out. (I hope.) If you didn't hear otherwise, you have the same role.

This round will end...ehhh...I don't know when. I'm not back home until Sunday night, but shall we aim for Saturday night at 11:00 PM for the voting to end? No guarantees I update immediately, but I'll do my best. The round will then end Sunday morning.

Sorry guys. Once I get back we're speeding this game up, I promise.

Peaches was never in a PM so I believe GFY silenced him knowing he was TP..

Dr. Manhattan is likely a Villain which is how they found out AT's role.. Flash? They pushed for him to be lynched so he couldn't say anything afterwards and nobody would question GFY.

and,

Is it weird this is the first time someone mentioned having their role removed in the thread?

Did that make sense?

Drouin's theory actually makes sense to me. It seems more believable that what GFY said, or anyone else. I think he or PPCLI should be lynched.

Updated suspicion list:

Go Faulk Yourself

one one two

PPCLI

MikeyBoy/T-rex (probably one, maybe both)

King Heffy?

Dral

I wish sidekicks were allowed to PM their heroes, it would make it more interesting for the sidekicks.

Aladeen, who will you use your role on?

Drouin's theory actually makes sense to me. It seems more believable that what GFY said, or anyone else. I think he or PPCLI should be lynched.

Updated suspicion list:

Go Faulk Yourself

one one two

PPCLI

MikeyBoy/T-rex (probably one, maybe both)

King Heffy?

Dral

I wish sidekicks were allowed to PM their heroes, it would make it more interesting for the sidekicks.

Aladeen, who will you use your role on?

VIC and kes. Obviously kes is confirmed and I am fairly confident VIC is hero.

Archived