The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Guest Gumballthechewy

Peaches! I thought we were friends! You said if I gave you the identities of my mafia buddies you wouldn't vote for me!!

I'm also going to vote TheRussianRocket, as I said that if anything, the Vigilante should target one of Dral, or King Heffy IMO. I think Caboose is Mafia too, but at the same time, he seemed to pull the same card last game where he was extremely jumpy on voting people, and basically going with the flow, so I'll hold off on that for now.

I've had to change my play style the last few games as its impossible for me to be involved behind the scenes with my new work schedule.

I stated this before the game even started because I didn't want people pulling the same suspicion cards as last game (when I was TP I might add)

I've had to change my play style the last few games as its impossible for me to be involved behind the scenes with my new work schedule.

I stated this before the game even started because I didn't want people pulling the same suspicion cards as last game (when I was TP I might add)

I just dislike the jumpiness of how you vote people is all. It's typically what Mafia do. It has nothing to do with your inactiveness from time to time. But like I said, you did this last game, and well, we know what role you were then.

Archived