The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Nope. As previously stated, the Valentine's love triangle had rules applied to their roles that could alter during gameplay. This could be a similar scenario. I actually don't think we should assume anything until we know more (and the sheriff should absolutely keep them at arm's length until more is revealed). Just my opinion though.

This isn't the love triangle, though. And it doesn't matter anyway. By those rules, their role altered only after the other one died. The implication from Intoews' message to the Siblings was that one of them might be converted or something later in the game. He would have told them if their own role changed if the other one died.

The "siblings" role is a common one in Mafia as a whole. It's usually just two TP who know each other. That's it. I've added the SK/Vig triggers in the past to spice it up, but that doesn't mean it's always how it's going to work.

So where did King Heffy go? He disappeared after I refuted his statement twice.

Writing the paper I'm supposed to be working on. I agree with the suggestion that the spokesperson contact duce/mau5. This idea is even more beneficial if the conversion can hit anyone, as the mafia won't know who the spokesperson is.

Unvote

Vote Master Radishes

I'm not liking the Bandwagon forming on MR at all. He makes a valid point in calling out potential mafia and then he is jumped on.

You're just trying to suck up to me to get me to take my vote off you. ;)

But it's hardly a bandwagon. Really only WW. Burr had legitimate enough reasons and has since taken off her vote, while KH, I assume, was just voting for me to protect himself.

You're just trying to suck up to me to get me to take my vote off you. ;)

But it's hardly a bandwagon. Really only WW. Burr had legitimate enough reasons and has since taken off her vote, while KH, I assume, was just voting for me to protect himself.

Naw keep voting for me, I know I am TP, you don't. If I am voted off no biggie. :P + I like the attention since all my serious posts seem to be ignored. Also I am thinking I might be a bit of a masochist.... abuse me baby :lol:

This is usually Dral's kind of game now. I understand he's a big PM guy, but where the hell is he?

BHB was also considerably more active as a sidekick last game, but he hasn't made a post in this game as far as I can remember.

Then you have new people, or typically quiet people in D. Doughty, Drouin, TRR, Formyhunny, Mushrooms.

G_bassi also made a post and disappeared. No vote for Peaches either? Hmmmmmm.

Archived