The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Regarding VIC's story, it's interesting he only gets an investigation every second round. That seems pretty UP for a Sheriff role. Especially considering he had to start night 2. I have a partner too, and we get an action every night.

It's not a sheriff role. I investigate roles, not affiliations.

My guess is that Toews had to give the mafia something after potentially putting three pairs of TP together.

Also on a side note, it's odd that VIC was one of those who argued in thread that ilduce and mau5trap shouldn't be investigated because that would be a waste. So why did he then turn around and investigate one of them? Investigating their role was as much of a waste as investigating their affiliation.

At this point its VI's own prerogative to prove his innocence.

Could be pretty costly to lynch a tp at this stage, however.

We're lynching aladeen, caboose. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to be lynched bud.

Also on a side note, it's odd that VIC was one of those who argued in thread that ilduce and mau5trap shouldn't be investigated because that would be a waste. So why did he then turn around and investigate one of them? Investigating their role was as much of a waste as investigating their affiliation.

I argued that it would be a waste for the sheriff because their role could change and they could give the sheriff up to the mafia and because it's safe to say that they were TP at the time. Investigating their role is different because I figured it'd let me know what'd happen if they died or if one or both of them would spontaneously switch affiliation. That's info that a sheriff investigation doesn't give us.

I argued that it would be a waste for the sheriff because their role could change and they could give the sheriff up to the mafia and because it's safe to say that they were TP at the time. Investigating their role is different because I figured it'd let me know what'd happen if they died or if one or both of them would spontaneously switch affiliation. That's info that a sheriff investigation doesn't give us.

Any type of proof please :unsure:

Archived