The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Rock at 15 year's old bigger than a average man

key2thecup

4 years college ball at University of Miami, A long run as a WWE top level pro wrestler and then a long run as a big guy movie star. Hes been lifting for his entire adult life. He went hard for the movie Pain and Gain to max out his size but hes always been big.

Has he ever juiced? Probably at some point but he has also worked insanely hard to get to where he is.

During my first year at Uvic I decided to lift to get in shape and to help me keep my focus. In 10 months I went from 165 lbs to 205 lbs. 40 lbs of muscle. I didnt use steroids, I didnt use weight gain powder, I didnt use anything besides lifting heavy and eating veggies, rice and chicken like crazy. 4 1hour workouts a week. Thats it. IF I could do that in 10 months what could the Rock do with a much bigger frame, better gentics than me, a much better workout routine than me and the best dieticians and coaches money can buy. Yes, 270 is possible for a long time lifter like him without roids.

P.S. If your reading this and in Uni or going to be in Uni soon, hit the gym regularly. It should be free for students still? It helps you maintain your focus and concentration as well as blow off stress. It helped me anyways.

What you experienced is what people call noob gains, many people gain weight quickly when they first start working out after awhile the gains come far and between. But I do agree working out is good for stress especially for a uni student. I go to UVic as well and the Mackinnon gym is still free if thats what you were alluding too. Although the equipment is very outdated it still gets the job done.

Noob gains are frackin awesome

But don't confuse gaining 40lb with 40lb of muscle

That was during my first year of Uni. I kept lifting.

What you experienced is what people call noob gains, many people gain weight quickly when they first start working out after awhile the gains come far and between. But I do agree working out is good for stress especially for a uni student. I go to UVic as well and the Mackinnon gym is still free if thats what you were alluding too. Although the equipment is very outdated it still gets the job done.

I didnt stop lifting after 10 months. I lifted regularly at Uvic my entire 4 years there and then at clubs for another 6 or so before I needed to drop weight for other sports. It was outdated 20 years ago but its BIG. Compared to the clubs later it is a massive place.

That was during my first year of Uni. I kept lifting.

I didnt stop lifting after 10 months. I lifted regularly at Uvic my entire 4 years there and then at clubs for another 6 or so before I needed to drop weight for other sports. It was outdated 20 years ago but its BIG. Compared to the clubs later it is a massive place.

UVic is making another sports complex now right behind Mackinnon where the old parking lot is. Too bad it will be completed after I graduate... Basically Uvic will have three quality gyms now.

Archived