The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Rock at 15 year's old bigger than a average man

key2thecup

Then I hate to say this but you're wrong. Its physically impossible for someone to be his size without supplementation like roids. I don't care if you have the best genes you just can't do it. Example, look at Arnie he arguably had the best genes for body building but still used roids. Also The Rock has admitted to using roids.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140046-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-says-he-used-steriods-is-it-just-his-era-that-used

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/1dsjmd/the_rock_on_using_steroids_for_pain_and_gain/

I didn't say it was impossible hence my DHT comment.

As far as the links go the 1st one just says he admitted to using when he was in the WWE. He wasn't that big then. The 2nd looks like a random collection of people talking on the internet. Where should I be looking?

But on the general topic of how big a human being can get without using steroids what are you saying is the biggest?

I didn't say it was impossible hence my DHT comment.

As far as the links go the 1st one just says he admitted to using when he was in the WWE. He wasn't that big then. The 2nd looks like a random collection of people talking on the internet. Where should I be looking?

But on the general topic of how big a human being can get without using steroids what are you saying is the biggest?

I can't think of many natural bodybuilders compared to The Rocks size because even professional bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler use roids and they lack the height, but if I were to pick someone who has mass and height it would most likely be The Great Khali when he was young. As far as I know he is 100 percent natural and has a slight advantage because of a pituitary gland imbalance giving him more than average HGH. It later turned out to be a disadvantage because his overactive gland gave him tumours but thats a different story.. So guess in a way your right, but its not very common though.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7187371 Has some pics of him young

Hard work and steroids.

There's no doubt he has an incredible work ethic, amazing trainers and equally amazing genetics... But I don't see how anyone without blinders on can argue that he's all natural.

His physique is also his paycheck now. Why would he not use every tool possible to maximize his gains? He'd be an idiot not to.

I can't think of many natural bodybuilders compared to The Rocks size because even professional bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler use roids and they lack the height, but if I were to pick someone who has mass and height it would most likely be The Great Khali when he was young. As far as I know he is 100 percent natural and has a slight advantage because of a pituitary gland imbalance giving him more than average HGH. It later turned out to be a disadvantage because his overactive gland gave him tumours but thats a different story.. So guess in a way your right, but its not very common though.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7187371 Has some pics of him young

How much mass and weight someone can hold is often relevant to the persons frame and the Rock is obviously has a fairly large body to begin with. His actual muscle mass doesn't impress me all that much as people can get that amount of muscle naturally as far as I know but what impresses me is his lack of body fat. Most people who have that kind of mass don't look as ripped as they have some fat that covers some of it. Not to mention the majority of people who do use steroids to achieve excessive muscle aren't people who tend to have low body fat. Of course it is not impossible to do a higher grade steroid and have such an intense worth ethic that you still shed the actual fat but I mainly am just not pointing fingers without something to go off of.

Laron Landry the NFL player is one big ass guy who is clean as far as I know.

laron-landry-ripped-muscles.jpg

image.jpg

In general I don't think everyone has to use steroids to achieve freakish physical stature.

Khali was one freak of nature though.

I also think the Rock just looks slightly more abnormally muscular because of those traps.

How much mass and weight someone can hold is often relevant to the persons frame and the Rock is obviously has a fairly large body to begin with. His actual muscle mass doesn't impress me all that much as people can get that amount of muscle naturally as far as I know but what impresses me is his lack of body fat. Most people who have that kind of mass don't look as ripped as they have some fat that covers some of it. Not to mention the majority of people who do use steroids to achieve excessive muscle aren't people who tend to have low body fat. Of course it is not impossible to do a higher grade steroid and have such an intense worth ethic that you still shed the actual fat but I mainly am just not pointing fingers without something to go off of.

Laron Landry the NFL player is one big ass guy who is clean as far as I know.

laron-landry-ripped-muscles.jpg

image.jpg

In general I don't think everyone has to use steroids to achieve freakish physical stature.

Khali was one freak of nature though.

I also think the Rock just looks slightly more abnormally muscular because of those traps.

Dwayne Johnson is 42 years old, and he's made a complete beast mode transformation over roughly the last 2-3 years.

This guy keeps HGH manufacturers in business.

Then I hate to say this but you're wrong. Its physically impossible for someone to be his size without supplementation like roids. I don't care if you have the best genes you just can't do it. Example, look at Arnie he arguably had the best genes for body building but still used roids. Also The Rock has admitted to using roids.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140046-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-says-he-used-steriods-is-it-just-his-era-that-used

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/1dsjmd/the_rock_on_using_steroids_for_pain_and_gain/

i know someone who is 5'11 320Lbs and solid, also never did roids. not impossible some people are naturally large and working out makes them freaks of nature.. unlike me if i eat a 40lb steak i gain .001lbs even before pooping.

Hard work and steroids.

There's no doubt he has an incredible work ethic, amazing trainers and equally amazing genetics... But I don't see how anyone without blinders on can argue that he's all natural.

His physique is also his paycheck now. Why would he not use every tool possible to maximize his gains? He'd be an idiot not to.

this

there's nothing wrong with him roiding, he isn't a pro athlete

but even with money and world class trainers, our bodies have limits without extra supplementation.

For his Hercules movie

Hollywood Celebrity Diet The Rock Dwayne Johnson Hercules Trai

Dwayne The Rock Johnson is known for his intense workout sessions and strict meal plan, (with a few cheat days of course) but his latest gig requires a 22 week, insane workout and meal regimen.

Johnsons meal plan consists of seven meals a day, which includes chicken or fish with every meal along with over one dozen egg whites per day.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-s-hercules-diet-photos

Guy had meals prepped and ready for his entire day, ate more than the largest animal. Hard hard work. (Even if he did roid, still more dedication and hard work than you can imagine, but I believe he did it all naturally)

Meal 1: 10 scrambled egg whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 3 rice cakes, 24oz water

Meal 2: 6oz skinless grilled chicken breast, 1 cup grits, 6oz yams, 1 cup of steamed asparagus, 24oz water

Meal 3: 6oz tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sliced cucumber, 24oz water

Meal 4: 6oz perch fillet, 1 cup barley, 6oz baked potato, 1 cup steamed green beans, 24oz water

Meal 5: 6oz pork tenderloin, 1 cup brown rice, 6oz sweet potato, 1 cup peas, 24oz water

Meal 6: 10 scrambled egg whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 24oz water

BNeGDe5CMAEHRmM.jpg

For his Hercules movie

Dwayne The Rock Johnson is known for his intense workout sessions and strict meal plan, (with a few cheat days of course) but his latest gig requires a 22 week, insane workout and meal regimen.

Johnsons meal plan consists of seven meals a day, which includes chicken or fish with every meal along with over one dozen egg whites per day.

Guy had meals prepped and ready for his entire day, ate more than the largest animal. Hard hard work. (Even if he did roid, still more dedication and hard work than you can imagine, but I believe he did it all naturally)

Meal 1: 10 scrambled egg whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 3 rice cakes, 24oz water

Meal 2: 6oz skinless grilled chicken breast, 1 cup grits, 6oz yams, 1 cup of steamed asparagus, 24oz water

Meal 4: 6oz perch fillet, 1 cup barley, 6oz baked potato, 1 cup steamed green beans, 24oz water

Meal 5: 6oz pork tenderloin, 1 cup brown rice, 6oz sweet potato, 1 cup peas, 24oz water

Meal 6: 10 scrambled egg whites, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 24oz water

BNeGDe5CMAEHRmM.jpg

The great khali has to eat almost that much on a daily basis to maintain his caloric intake. http://faktbodybuilding.blogspot.ca/2013/10/great-khali-body-and-diet-plan.html

For his Hercules movie

BNeGDe5CMAEHRmM.jpg

That's crazy, it's nice to have a personal chef prepare everything and just plop it in the fridge everyday......

Even with steroids, it still takes 110% dedication to be like Rocky, he trains intense, eats intense and probably sleeps 8-10hours/day.

That's crazy, it's nice to have a personal chef prepare everything and just plop it in the fridge everyday......

Even with steroids, it still takes 110% dedication to be like Rocky, he trains intense, eats intense and probably sleeps 8-10hours/day.

no doubt

luckily making millions of dollars is a good motivator

but eating that much is ridiculously tough

4 years college ball at University of Miami, A long run as a WWE top level pro wrestler and then a long run as a big guy movie star. Hes been lifting for his entire adult life. He went hard for the movie Pain and Gain to max out his size but hes always been big.

Has he ever juiced? Probably at some point but he has also worked insanely hard to get to where he is.

During my first year at Uvic I decided to lift to get in shape and to help me keep my focus. In 10 months I went from 165 lbs to 205 lbs. 40 lbs of muscle. I didnt use steroids, I didnt use weight gain powder, I didnt use anything besides lifting heavy and eating veggies, rice and chicken like crazy. 4 1hour workouts a week. Thats it. IF I could do that in 10 months what could the Rock do with a much bigger frame, better gentics than me, a much better workout routine than me and the best dieticians and coaches money can buy. Yes, 270 is possible for a long time lifter like him without roids.

P.S. If your reading this and in Uni or going to be in Uni soon, hit the gym regularly. It should be free for students still? It helps you maintain your focus and concentration as well as blow off stress. It helped me anyways.

Archived