The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Just now, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Oriole or not, Adam Jones is one of my favourite players since I started watching baseball around twelve years ago. What an athlete. 

Agreed. Love this guy, regardless of the ugly colours he has been forced to wear. Great personality and a heck of a ball player!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Oriole or not, Adam Jones is one of my favourite players since I started watching baseball around twelve years ago. What an athlete. 

He's actually a class act off the field. I've heard him speak of nothing but respect and praise of the blue Jays in the last year or two.

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

He's actually a class act off the field. I've heard him speak of nothing but respect and praise of the blue Jays in the last year or two.

Yeah it's just the natural rivalry as a Jays fan. he seems like a solid guy, and he's one of my favourites to watch. I don't think there's much he can't do on a baseball field.

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Him and Bats had a yelling match last year..forget what it was for...something Bats did that the Os thought was chicken s%%T

2 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

well,, we dug into the bullpen..it will be a steady stream of pitchers now till the end.

We've seen 4/8 so far, we'll get at least 5-6 of the 8 if we can have a good inning again. Puts some pressure on Tillman and co for tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ShakyWalton said:

Him and Bats had a yelling match last year..forget what it was for...something Bats did that the Os thought was chicken s%%T

Even as a Jays fan I have to say it's probably on Bats... He seems to invoke that from a lot of teams.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Even as a Jays fan I have to say it's probably on Bats... He seems to invoke that from a lot of teams.

I remember what it was now..Bats was in the field and an Oriole had a solid single to RF...Bats tried to throw him out at 1st..didnt go over ..Jones thought he was trying to show up his team.