The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GM's are paid to GM

J.I.A.H.N

The reasons why we dont do this kind of thing is because our team actually has pride and integrity. On top of that, fans coming to the remaining games payed to see an NHL team play their best. I have tickets to tonights game, to a Canucks game, and I want to see the Canucks play, not the Utica Comets.

Really?

Tries to trade Kesler and his NTC and home town discount

Tries to trade Edler and his NTC and home town discount

Sits Luongo in maybe the biggest game of Luongo's year

Takes the A off of Kesler

Won't play Malholtra

Disrespects Booth

Tells Schneider he is the number one...poof! Presto! Gonzo!

Coach goes into the Flames locker room

Integrity.....Really?.... I am sure we could dig up more!

Really?

Won't play Malholtra

Disrespects Booth

LOl. That really makes things seem worse than they might be. Nonetheless, I enjoyed that.

Really?

Won't play Malholtra

Disrespects Booth

Who says he tried to trade Kesler? There were offers coming in based on the rumours, but actively trying to trade him? No.

He did shop Edler or at least field offers on him, but only prior to his NTC kicking in.

Gillis didn't sit Luongo, Torts did.

Torts made the decision around the alternate captains.

Not playing Malhotra was for his own safety, even Manny admitted he believed Gillis was acting in his best interests.

Disrespects Booth?

If you don't see that one goalie had to be traded, then I can't much help.

Yes, Torts did go into the Flames hallway.

I'm sure you can find skeletons in every team's closet if you look hard enough.

Who says he tried to trade Kesler? There were offers coming in based on the rumours, but actively trying to trade him? No.

He did shop Edler or at least field offers on him, but only prior to his NTC kicking in.

Gillis didn't sit Luongo, Torts did.

Torts made the decision around the alternate captains.

Not playing Malhotra was for his own safety, even Manny admitted he believed Gillis was acting in his best interests.

Disrespects Booth?

If you don't see that one goalie had to be traded, then I can't much help.

Yes, Torts did go into the Flames hallway.

I'm sure you can find skeletons in every team's closet if you look hard enough.

Yeah, not going to argue with you on this one.....question is can we see the kids now? Jensen can go down to help out, weber is on a 1 year contract, Markstrom can play....just bring up a couple...lets see them play...only 3 games left....spread the minutes out, roll 4 lines....you can still give the Sedins and kesler 20 minutes, just not more.....hey put Schroeder in , he's here and ready.

The difference could be 8th compared to 12 th overall pick..........and the choice of 4 more players....it could make all the difference in the years to come.

Yeah, not going to argue with you on this one.....question is can we see the kids now? Jensen can go down to help out, weber is on a 1 year contract, Markstrom can play....just bring up a couple...lets see them play...only 3 games left....spread the minutes out, roll 4 lines....you can still give the Sedins and kesler 20 minutes, just not more.....hey put Schroeder in , he's here and ready.

The difference could be 8th compared to 12 th overall pick..........and the choice of 4 more players....it could make all the difference in the years to come.

The draft isn't as great outside of the top 5. If the Canucks don't get into that top 5, 6-12 won't make a major difference since that's the second-tier of this draft.

Really?

Won't play Malholtra

Disrespects Booth

So your excuse for doing a shameful BS quitter thing like tanking is bringing up a bunch of crap that you subjectively decide shows no integrity on our part? 10/10 logic. On top of that, none of those things were things the players did. Thats all management, so it has nothing to do with what I said whatsoever. :picard:

The draft isn't as great outside of the top 5. If the Canucks don't get into that top 5, 6-12 won't make a major difference since that's the second-tier of this draft.

Except if we pick 6th we have the choice of all of the 2nd tier choices and get to pick the one that fits our needs the most as opposed to having only 1-2 to pick from.

Archived