The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFF RACE

Del Rio

Too bad they wre invisible in the playoffs

Samuelsson was invisible in the playoffs? In 09-10 he played 12 playoff games for the Canucks and scored 8 goals and added 7 assists for 15 points and was +7.

I wish all our guys were that kind of invisible.

In 10-11 he was less effective because he was hurt. He missed the last 2 rounds.

D.Doughty has been banned.

SN taking out the trash.

Banning him for having a different opinion is weak. My update on suggesting the Aqualinis are bad for the team also got removed. Mods calm it down a little. People call each other idiots on here all the time. Let's be consistent with the moderating and not be like the NHL mkay?

Banning him for having a different opinion is weak. My update on suggesting the Aqualinis are bad for the team also got removed. Mods calm it down a little. People call each other idiots on here all the time. Let's be consistent with the moderating and not be like the NHL mkay?

Where did I say he was banned for having a different opinion? He was banned for repeatedly insulting and attacking people, with his previous suspensions taken into account. Mkay?

if the Garrison signing isn't the nail in the coffin for Gillis i've really lost all faith in onwership.

Right now we could have Salo and Erhoff instead of Garrison

Hamhuis Erhoff

Bieksa Edler

Tanev Salo

holy good god what a d core

Erhoff walked. The Canucks would have been incredibly foolish to sign him to the money he left to go to BUF for.

Hopefully missing the playoffs and hearing about it from all the locals will change things for those who remain next season. I think Torts is a yes man and will remain, I think Gillis made his bed with his most recent radio interview. The new GM (maybe Bob Nicholson) will step in and have a lot of work to do to get these guys into the playoffs.

Where did I say he was banned for having a different opinion? He was banned for repeatedly insulting and attacking people, with his previous suspensions taken into account. Mkay?

you didn't say that he was banned for his opinion, you weren't the one that replied to my question someone else was. I just replied to them as well. A user suggested that was his reason for being banned and I threw in my two cents on it. yes I know that him being banned for an opinion is a little far fetched but you never know. it is the internet after all ;)

Thank you for informing us in greater detail while he was actually banned. Now how bout that status update :P?

I'm surprised more of you aren't utterly disappointed with this game.

A game where even if they had a small chance of making it, you at least go out with guns blazing

18 shots and on a rookie keeper no less.

No heart, no drive, no pride..

Honestly I'm pissed at the sedins and Kesler and burrows more after watching this game than any others this season and that should say a lot.

These guys are supposed to be leaders on this team but they in my opinion have proven that they lack the will and the depth.

I have been a long time supporter of these players even when they would have trouble finding offence.. But this game just proved to me that these guys are lacking in character and don't have the drive anymore.

I don't know if its injuries, or that Boston actually broke them, or that they don't like torts, or just that they'd rather be golfing.. But I'm tired of seeing them show no drive in a game that could be your last of the season.

Brutal and pathetic.if this team doesn't wake up for this coming season, it will be the first season of my life that I will willingly ignore this team until they show me that they want to win and play hard not just for a fracking paycheque.

Yes, I'm pissed.. And what's sad is that I'm probably more pissed then anyone on our roster right now.

Archived