The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yup that was awful when they were chirping mo. I've thought they were classless for years. Keith's a punk.

What was it, in one year they chirped a broken B-Mo off the ice with a blown knee and that poor kid who got like 48 stitches or whatever and they were poking him as he bled in a corner. Just a brutal lack of respect. Ribbing teams and fans of other teams is one thing (we all do it)

But damn chirping a fellow player as you're watching his career end is pathetic

Ya...I actually went to school in Penticton with Dunk and he's always been a d-bag like that. I respect skill but I don't respect any of that. Him and Kane ripping B-Mo being carted off the ice on one leg was the end straw for me with chicago.

Incredible what these pricks are like behind the scenes. The few players I knew were never like that, except for Seguin. He went to my school (was a grade higher than me) and his attitude was terrible. Even at the young age of 13, his arrogance showed. Although I do think he's maturing on Dallas. Boston's system certainly didn't help.

There are a lot of teams who do questionable things, far too many in todays game. Off the top of my head, only Ottawa, Detroit, Tampa, Florida, Dallas, and Colorado play clean hockey. I may be forgetting a few or forgetting a key incident one of those teams did.

Yes, Leafs haven't made the playoffs in a decade, and it sucks. But even that aside, I don't consider anything less than a gold medal or stanley cup win a success. Anything in between just provides entertainment in the present, like the 15 teams who show their fans a post season game then go on to lose.

Incredible what these pricks are like behind the scenes. The few players I knew were never like that, except for Seguin. He went to my school (was a grade higher than me) and his attitude was terrible. Even at the young age of 13, his arrogance showed. Although I do think he's maturing on Dallas. Boston's system certainly didn't help.

There are a lot of teams who do questionable things, far too many in today's game. Off the top of my head, only Ottawa, Detroit, Tampa, Florida, Dallas, and Colorado play clean hockey. I may be forgetting a few or forgetting a key incident one of those teams did.

Yes, Leafs haven't made the playoffs in a decade, and it sucks. But even that aside, I don't consider anything less than a gold medal or stanley cup win a success. Anything in between just provides entertainment in the present, like the 15 teams who show their fans a post season game then go on to lose.

Penticton has the big Hockey Camp every summer and a lot of stud players in the NHL came to this camp regularly. I tell ya man makes the summer on the beach here unbearable at times

Agreed far to few play fairly clean hockey

Penticton has the big Hockey Camp every summer and a lot of stud players in the NHL came to this camp regularly. I tell ya man makes the summer on the beach here unbearable at times

Agreed far to few play fairly clean hockey

Sucks. Must be a blast having Keith "mentor" these kids.

What a terrible call at the end there.

Montreal was going to win the series anyway, but after Tampa made the game interesting, this is a disappointing way for it to end.

Reffing has been terrible so far these playoffs, for every team, but Tampa just seemed to get the bad call at the worst times.

Hope the Bruins crush the Habs, just obliterate them.

I hate the Canadiens more than any other team and Canadian team....

Are you from Boston?

Anyways as bad as it would be, it is quite likely if you look at it realistically considering,

1. Price has looked shaky all series (not allowing goals but just overall the types of goals he allows) his positioning has been terrible all series, caught out of net all the time and his defense bailed him out numerous times.
  2. Defense plays way too risky for Montreal they got away with it with Tampa but with Boston as we all know to well every turnover ends up in your net
  3. Montreal offense had easy pass with numerous turnovers from tampa and terrible goalie also didn't capitalize on a lot of their scoring chances.
  4. Reffing will be in Bostons favour
  5. Boston just won the presidents trophy

So everyone expecting Montreal to beat Boston just remember all of that. But this series was fun to watch too bad its over... <_<

Archived