The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yzerman blew it with St.louis, big time failure.

Marty is money in the playoffs.

Wonder if this will scare other NHL GM's from wanting to accept the GM job for future Olympics - knowing that one decision could ruin their relationship with a player and hence harm their team

Wonder if this will scare other NHL GM's from wanting to accept the GM job for future Olympics - knowing that one decision could ruin their relationship with a player and hence harm their team

It takes an exceptionally egotistical player to want to be traded just because of an Olympic snub, so hopefully not.

I figure there has to be other reasons St. Louis wanted out. If not, he's being incredibly petty.

According to what I heard on radio in Montreal, the reason St-Louis was pissed against Yzerman is because he made someone call St-Louis to tell him he wasn't on team Canada yet he called personally Stamkos to tell him he was in.

St-Louis asked to be traded to the Rangers, he already had a house in New-York if I'm not mistaken.

It takes an exceptionally egotistical player to want to be traded just because of an Olympic snub, so hopefully not.

I figure there has to be other reasons St. Louis wanted out. If not, he's being incredibly petty.

That's why I'm surprised he was nominated for the Lady Byng again. How can a player be considered sportsmanlike when they demand a trade?

That's why I'm surprised he was nominated for the Lady Byng again. How can a player be considered sportsmanlike when they demand a trade?

Because the writers vote with their stat sheets, not with their brains.

It's a joke, really, that writers who don't even watch half of the league's teams play can vote on this stuff.

St-Louis is a weird guy, he rarely acccepts to give interviews... I never heard anything bad about him but he's definitely not the most sociable guy out there.

I hope so. I really dislike both teams but my hate for Boston is much greater. I just don't see it happening.

Montreal finished the season as one of the hottest teams in the league. Totally dominated Tampa for most of the series, and went 3-1 against Boston this season. Yet you "just don't see it".

Interesting

Montreal finished the season as one of the hottest teams in the league. Totally dominated Tampa for most of the series, and went 3-1 against Boston this season. Yet you "just don't see it".

Interesting

Detroit went 3-1 vs Boston and they were very hot to finish the season.

They also got lucky and let's face it, they dominated Tampa. A team full of young players who were playing their first playoff games, a rookie head coach and a backup goalie. Boston is very different from Tampa.

Petty Leafs fan. That says it all

lol good joke. Habs are a disgrace. It's ok, Bruins will knock em out round 2.

And quite a few people on here hate the habs too. You both need to open your eyes.

It's ok though, because that was a fair even series and the refs didn't decide the outcome in anyway.

Yzerman blew it with St.louis, big time failure.

Marty is money in the playoffs.

MSL shouldn't have bailed on his teammates just because the GM didn't pick him for the Olympic team. I get that he was upset. Hell, he was justified in being upset at Yzerman, but you're the captain of the team and you jumped ship because of one person.

Detroit went 3-1 vs Boston and they were very hot to finish the season.

They also got lucky and let's face it, they dominated Tampa. A team full of young players who were playing their first playoff games, a rookie head coach and a backup goalie. Boston is very different from Tampa.

Did I black out an miss Boston officially knocking out Detroit. Last I checked the series was 2-1

And Tampa finished 1 point ahead of Montreal in the standings. Don't act like they were served up as the sacrificial lambs. You hate Montreal. We get it

Archived