The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]-Edmonton-04/12/14

The Stork

Dimitri Filipovic @DimFilipovic 3m

Zack Kassian is very good at hockey. Imagine what what he'll be able to do once he's unshackled from Brad Richardson, if that ever happens.

Posted in CDC earlier, but Kassian has spent more time this season playing with Sestito than Kes/Hank/Dank. This kids got poor linemates all yr and has absolutely excelled. Can hardly wait till be gets some legitimate linemates - he's gonna rip up this league.

Too each their own. I'd take Kristin Reid over her any day.

Kassian with another point.

Met her in Boston during during the finals. Nice gal.

My buddy and I wound up having dinner with her mom and her boyfriend/husband and another guy they were with at Fours before game 3. Nice people.

Man Jensen reads sooooo well off the Sedins. Definitely not an easy feat for a young rookie. They gonna be gold next season.

they still have to learn how to start using him more..i noticed alot this year (and maybe its because they aren't comfortable with him yet), that they often get into the game of catch with each other, they need to use their other linemate...that's what was very helpful with Burr, all three guys were involved.

I find with Kassian/Jensen only sometimes are they using the other winger...needs to change

Archived