The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]-Edmonton-04/12/14

The Stork

they still have to learn how to start using him more..i noticed alot this year (and maybe its because they aren't comfortable with him yet), that they often get into the game of catch with each other, they need to use their other linemate...that's what was very helpful with Burr, all three guys were involved.

I find with Kassian/Jensen only sometimes are they using the other winger...needs to change

Wow, ya I totally agree. I've noticed the same thing and posted as such. Perhaps they needs more ice time together, I hope they get it next yr.

ya because he gives the puck away the most doesn't he right because his giveaway number is so much higher than every single player on the Canucks

it's pathetic you need to keep bashing Edler for the smallest thing when plenty of other players on the ice have been playing just as bad but can't seem to get over your fixation of bashing Edler

Worst +/- in the entire NHL. You don't have stats THAT MUCH worse than your teammates without being a huge liability out there.

Archived