The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs (4) Minnesota Wild

Who will win the series?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Get outta here Avs with your terrible puck possession and unsustainable shooting percentage. Fancy stats crowd wins this round.

Totally different series if Matt Cooke doesn't take out Barrie. We spent large parts of this series without our top center, 3rd line center, and best offensive D. Lets see the Wild get to game 7 OT if they were missing Koivu, Brodin, and Haula.

think tyson barrie going down was the changing moment of the series. Don`t worry Avs fans, you guys have a bright future for sure, this is a learning experience for all the young guys. I can see them becoming a Chicago-like team in the future, especially if they can get a top defensemen like a Weber

Totally different series if Matt Cooke doesn't take out Barrie. We spent large parts of this series without our top center, 3rd line center, and best offensive D. Lets see the Wild get to game 7 OT if they were missing Koivu, Brodin, and Haula.

Cooke should never play another game.

I do feel bad for the Avs. This was their chance to win a playoff series. Somehow they won the lottery of seeding to score another team that hadn't been in the playoffs in an eternity and they blew it.

Avs just need to improve their defense and they will be a force. Varlamov could have been better too, but improving defence will help him. Good learning experience for them, they will be back.

Avs just need to improve their defense and they will be a force. Varlamov could have been better too, but improving defence will help him. Good learning experience for them, they will be back.

Yea. The upside of this loss is it has to force Sakic and Roy to go out and get some veteran top 4 D as insurance. Maybe someone from San Jose will be available given this epic collapse. Varly needed to be better today but he bailed us out all year and it's high time to get him some help.

Avs remind me right now of the Hawks when Toews and Kane just came in for them. 1st year they made the playoffs but lost to the Wings. Good experience for them and they got better and better each playoffs.

Avs are in a very good position.

Some things I noticed for both teams in this series as I watched all the games is that:

1. I`m confident Mackinnon will be a top player in this league. The kid has mad talent.

2. Suter is one of the most underrated defensemen in the league. He is such a great defensemen and a huge reason for the Wild`s success, he should get more recognition that he has. Deserves a Norris, or at least a nomination

Yea. The upside of this loss is it has to force Sakic and Roy to go out and get some veteran top 4 D as insurance. Maybe someone from San Jose will be available given this epic collapse. Varly needed to be better today but he bailed us out all year and it's high time to get him some help.

lol Sharks may just be worse off, they need better defense as well. Avs are set for years just like the Hawks are.

lol Sharks may just be worse off, they need better defense as well. Avs are set for years just like the Hawks are.

They do but this is just the ultimate fail for a team that was supposed to be a contender. They need major changes. As bad as their D is anyone would be an improvement over Guenin, Benoit, and Wilson.

2. Suter is one of the most underrated defensemen in the league. He is such a great defensemen and a huge reason for the Wild`s success, he should get more recognition that he has. Deserves a Norris, or at least a nomination

Suter has been nominated for the Norris.

He also has a cap hit of over $7.5 million dollars for the next billion years, I don't think he's underrated at all.

Some things I noticed for both teams in this series as I watched all the games is that:

1. I`m confident Mackinnon will be a top player in this league. The kid has mad talent.

Ryan Suter is incredible. He's a legit #1 who doesn't have outlier size like Chara or Weber. He was a HUGE part of why the Preds were a playoff team during him time there.

Archived