The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

And also, what makes you so sure CL is TP? Was he investigated.

Mostly because he's not logged in anonymously. I think he's been too careless to be mafia at this stage of the game.

I also don't really get a mafia vibe from his posts. I suppose I could be wrong, though.

From my reading of the thread CL hasn't contributed much since the first round, and even then I'm not sure what there was so decisive of him not potentially being mafia. He's been in the background since.

I think I've made numerous contributions. I've explained when I could and I try to see how people react. Sure, some of my suggestions haven't been followed, but I don't think I've "just been in the background" at all.

I think I've contributed a deal more than some of the people still alive but that's just my opinion.

He'll also need a post of substance before then.

Also, explain your vote pls. I'm TP.

I've voted for you almost every round I think, I didn't give you an explanation then, I'm not about to start now.

Would it be possible for a second deadline to be put in place (around, say, 9 or so) before which prodded players need to have their posts in? I feel like it's unfair for the active players to have to predict god kills and the like when they could just jump in at the last minute.

Would it be possible for a second deadline to be put in place (around, say, 9 or so) before which prodded players need to have their posts in? I feel like it's unfair for the active players to have to predict god kills and the like when they could just jump in at the last minute.

This exactly.

This is something we can discuss if future hosts want to keep the prod rule in their games. I don't think it's fair to be adding rules partway through the game.

This is something we can discuss if future hosts want to keep the prod rule in their games. I don't think it's fair to be adding rules partway through the game.

Definitely, was more a suggestion for future games.

Although I would be happy to see it put in effect now.

Just want to apologize to everyone.

I've been super busy with my new league and I haven't had the time for this.

If someone wants to bring me up to speed that would be great but otherwise I'll take my godkill like a man because I need to jet in like 20 minutes.

Archived