The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Could've meant anything by 'secret' here, but it doesn't really help Kesler's case.

Was in response to this so I'm guessing 'secret' was supposed to be more or less synonymous with 'new':

Wasn't there enough surprises in the previous game? Sucks to have plans get blown out of the water by some power that absolutely no one can see coming. I would be ok with some new roles or powers or whatever as long as they are announced ahead of time.

I am so happy 4 you. Whos the father?

Me. I was lying. I'm not pregnant. My roommate is. She's a hot Philipino from the Filippines.

christine-mendoza.jpg

And here is my roommate cooking some food lol!

She doesn't know that am posting her pic here, otherwise she would get mad at me. I love her pancit though...its good.

cookie 4 reference

Was in response to this so I'm guessing 'secret' was supposed to be more or less synonymous with 'new':

He also said surprises would be minor. Another role, especially one that was rejected by the pole, isn't a minor surprise.

I'd say a minor surprise would be more like some of the ones in Peaches' NHL game, such as an extra doc save.

CA,THE BUMBLING IDIOT IF I MAY, CAME OUT AS VIG 20 MIN BEFORE 10. HE WAS MY PRIME TARGET

That was on the first night.

I was going to kill CA or my other target for sure on first day. I got cold feet today because CA came out as vig so late and it kind of threw me off. VIC can confirm that CA was one of my targets before he came out so it's kind of a good thing I didn't make the kill on first day. I'm not going to screw over the TP by killing someone just to prove i'm the TB.

Archived