The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

*BANG*

As the clock struck 7, the sound of a gunshot rattled throughout the town. The townspeople hurriedly rushed toward the noise, fearing that the Mafia had claimed another life. OurTimeToShine's body laid motionless outside his home, blood running down from his head onto the cold concrete steps. One of the townspeople observed a note hanging out of OurTimeToShine's front shirt pocket.

Lol you guys thought I was serious? Do you not know how I play this game? I was going to take the hit from the mafia. Idiots, idiots everywhere. Hope you guys lose. PRAISE OTIS!

Frustrated, the townspeople returned home to await whatever dastardly plan the Mafia had in store for tonight.

:wub:

That was actually a decent plan if implemented better IMO

it was implemented fine IMO. I was not getting out of a stupid lynch and this saves a lynch. I told people who I thought should be lynched and if they don't listen it's their own fault.

If you wanted to help your team win, you would have discussed it with the alliance first.

Not my fault they started a lynch for me because of a joke, that's their own stupidity tbh.

Plus I discussed it here in the thread and no one listened... Dunno how that is my fault when no one listened.

Praise Otis

Also I leave that up to Toews to make that call and will honor it next game one way or the other

That's entirely up to you.

As much as I love talking about otis, I'd appreciate it if we could avoid clogging up the thread with posts about a dead player. The vote is wide open at the moment and I don't want to get off-track when there should be important discussion going on. Thanks.

As much as I love talking about otis, I'd appreciate it if we could avoid clogging up the thread with posts about a dead player. The vote is wide open at the moment and I don't want to get off-track when there should be important discussion going on. Thanks.

Agreed

Unless many people scream for it Im not banning Otis

/dead talk

Tru, praise Otis.

Don't worry I won't be playing next game likely anyways people just criticize poor Otis for trying new things.

I was going to protect you tbh. :(

Ya after I died eh? Give me a break woman.

Archived