The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Vote Peaches

Or just add him to the God kill list imo.

2) Players deemed to be inactive may be prodded if they haven't posted information of actual substance outside of voting. Any players given a prod must post something of substance before the end of the round to avoid god-kill.

He's posted nothing of substance all game. Everything he's said has been half in jest or simply contributed nothing to the discussion.

I think I deserve to be god killed. I've been way too busy with school so I haven't really contributed much in this game at all and when I have posted anything it was just to vote.

Plus I have to start studying for exams now and most likely won't post much more.

It'd look bad on you to back out of this after making the offer. And I'm not sure why you would bring it up in the first place if you're TP.

I posted my suspicious multiple times and a suspicion list so I'm not sure what 112 means by I have haven't contributed at all.

Suspicion lists are kinda dumb tbh.

http://forum.canucks.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=89335&sid=a9f2b00670b42914968d162476db0a4c&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

There's really not much to be found there. A bunch of one-liners and some feigned activity.

Lol you can't just say the posts I do have are dumb and claim I'm inactive.

Have I been crazy active? No. But moreso than you're portraying it as.

Lol you can't just say the posts I do have are dumb and claim I'm inactive.

Why not? It looks to me like you've done nothing for two rounds now. Before that you mostly went with the flow.

And I'm honestly at a loss on who to vote for.

-Green, Caboose and MC should all be getting god killed (lest one of them starts contributing, but then it'll be an easier choice on who to lynch).

-I'm pretty sure CA, Aladeen, CL and myself are all TP.

-We can't really go after AT right now.

-ilduce did give up the med kit which does help his case a lot.

Peaches

Luciferase

hm

Why not? It looks to me like you've done nothing for two rounds now. Before that you mostly went with the flow.

And I'm honestly at a loss on who to vote for.

-Green, Caboose and MC should all be getting god killed (lest one of them starts contributing, but then it'll be an easier choice on who to lynch).

-I'm pretty sure CA, Aladeen, CL and myself are all TP.

-We can't really go after AT right now.

-ilduce did give up the med kit which does help his case a lot.

Peaches

Luciferase

hm

More like only last round where I wasn't paying attention. The other rounds I was kinda paying attention and contributing a bit.

Archived