The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Those people are seriously openly calling Subban the N word on Twitter with their real names / pics attached? Man, I hate how society has become so public any employers can look up your name on Facebook and see personal details, but for these knuckleheads I think they actually deserve it. How incredibly stupid.

Also, while I'm no huge Habs fan, I'm certainly NOT a fan of Boston and their ratty players like Milan "I spear men in the groin from behind" Lucic and Brad "I love clipping respectable players to injure" Marchand. So I guess I'm glad the Habs won here. Haha.

Did anyone else notice how Subban after his OT goal seems to not react emotionally at all? Seriously, that was some stone faced stuff there... maybe I'm just crazy but I thought that was fairly strange, given Subban is usually a very passionate guy and the gravity of the goal he just scored.

Did anyone else notice how Subban after his OT goal seems to not react emotionally at all? Seriously, that was some stone faced stuff there... maybe I'm just crazy but I thought that was fairly strange, given Subban is usually a very passionate guy and the gravity of the goal he just scored.

He acts up a lot during play, but when he scores, ESPECIALLY vs Boston, he acts a stone cold bad muda. Bizniss as usual.

Embellishment City Part 3 is coming out soon. :)

I like how you actually keep track of it, it's always irritating seeing that stuff live and sort of noting it, but if an argument comes up never having a reference for it. Keep up the good work bro!

He acts up a lot during play, but when he scores, ESPECIALLY vs Boston, he acts a stone cold bad muda. Bizniss as usual.

Ah okay. Yeah, like I said in the earlier post I'm not a huge Habs fan and maybe see 2-3 games of theirs a year. I'm aware of Subban but if that's business as usual for him, fair enough.

LOL read Twitter and saw the racist comments on Subban. They realise Iginla is there right?

Pretty sure it was just a few stupid trolls and kids who aren't very familiar with the Bruins team and jumped on it. I hate the Bruins, but let's not attribute clear trolling to the typical fan over there.

I know haha, if i was him i would have been giving it to the Boston fans hard

Pretty sure it was just a few stupid trolls and kids who aren't very familiar with the Bruins team and jumped on it. I hate the Bruins, but let's not attribute clear trolling to the typical fan over there.

they did it to Joel Ward too...it's not just a coincidence

Archived