The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (2) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a dead crowd. Is this the playoffs? Game 3 the same thing. The only sound out of them is coming from the Nash boobirds.

they have 1 goal in their 2 home games, not much to get excited about

and they only have 12 shots on goal in this game too lol

edit: there they go

this reminds me of 2011 vs the Bruins, took them a coulpe games but the Pens have AV's system completely figured out now and they have completely shut down the Rangers. They're lucky they have 1 goal in this game let alone 2 they only have 13 shots on goal

I hate when fans boo their own guys, particularly in a pivotal game like this.

If the Rags pulled this game out, they'd be 2-2 in the 2nd round after 6 games in 9 days.

Almost makes me want to see their team lose.

this reminds me of 2011 vs the Bruins, took them a coulpe games but the Pens have AV's system completely figured out now and they have completely shut down the Rangers. They're lucky they have 1 goal in this game let alone 2 they only have 13 shots on goal

The Canucks outshot the Bruins and outhit them in that series - even in the landslide victories in Boston. People like to excuse Luongo as a result of the goalscoring edge the Bruins had, but the Canucks were outgoaltended in that series no matter how we slice it.

I still think the rangers will win in 7. Rangers are clutch at pushing series to game 7 and winning them. Also, MAF is bound to have an epic collapse

I don't see any way that happens based on how they've played the last 3 games, especially how they played tonight.

The Canucks outshot the Bruins and outhit them in that series - even in the landslide victories in Boston. People like to excuse Luongo as a result of the goalscoring edge the Bruins had, but the Canucks were outgoaltended in that series no matter how we slice it.

half the shots we took were easy ones from the outside that hit TT right in the logo of his jersey, just cause we had more shots doesn't mean we outplayed them

but please continue on with your Luongo butthurtness lol, the guy is gone get over it already

I don't see any way that happens based on how they've played the last 3 games, especially how they played tonight.

They were down 3-1 to the capitals a couple years back and rallied back. Don't count them out just yet

They were down 3-1 to the capitals a couple years back and rallied back. Don't count them out just yet

That never happened.

09 ECQF - Caps win 4-3 after trailing 3-1

11 ECQF - Caps take 3-1 series lead, win game 5

12 ECSF - Rangers win 4-3 but never trailed in the series

13 ECQF - Rangers win 4-3 after trailing 2-0, 3-2

Game 7 here would be nice but they're done unless they can somehow find an extra gear.

Archived