The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the Spanish Main Game over Mutineers win

Dr.Strangelove

And was the power ever proven? Role investigation? Tracking?

You'll have to ask Toews that. All I know is I was trusted enough to get the med kit.

vote6 VIC fine with lynching him or BHB doesn't matter imo

Apparently my role has been stolen so no investigation today. I guess that explains why no one has contacted me about having the treasure.

I'm not going to over think this. If VIC and WW are both Mafia but come up TP in investigation, the Mafia were too overpowered anyway (or that's going to be my excuse, at least). BHB's role claim keeps him alive for now, even though it's likely BS.

Vote6 OurTimeToShine

Where's Wellwood is the Lackey. That's why he blocks one person's vote every round, as well as their role. That's why he came up TP upon investigation. That's why GFY was the TP role blocker, and WW must be the Lackey. It all makes sense now.

He's going to kill Toews this round and then convince VIC that I'm mafia next round. It's so obvious.

Where's Wellwood is the Lackey. That's why he blocks one person's vote every round, as well as their role. That's why he came up TP upon investigation. That's why GFY was the TP role blocker, and WW must be the Lackey. It all makes sense now.

He's going to kill Toews this round and then convince VIC that I'm mafia next round. It's so obvious.

So obvious.

FYI, Lackeys can't submit kills.

I think WW was the first one to say the vote negator role's name

The name of my role is the Sailmaker and it's a vote negator, not a role negator.

2 vote negators (apparently). and 2 vote doublers.

Archived