The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Yeah. I get the point, seeing as when you posted it. Doesn't mean I have to believe it, do I? I don't really care all that much anyways as we want to know if your Sheriff is legitimate or not by killing VIC.

But how am I suspicious for my sheriff PM'ing me late?

Your sheriff is legit then. We should lynch VIC for a definite mafia, in case of a role block against the SK.

how does his sheriff knowing you are TP make it for sure he is legit? The mafia would know if you're mafia or not.

Not to mention there could be a kp and there is a lackey, but yet another person trying to sway the vote away from KH is pretty suspect especially at the eleventh hour.

I think all TP have to vote heffy at this point, all those who haven't voted, you have to see what is happening. Don't let the mafia sway the vote, not now.

Oh, frack. Damn, I got overexcited at his sheriff at least being correct about me, I didn't even think about that.

Status quo it is then. Lynch KH, SK VIC

assuming peaches sheriff is legit 2 mafia down this round. I don't think we need to tell the sk how imperative it is to kill VIC at this point but if you have any hesitation on the matter you have to see working with the TP is your and our only hope at this point :(

Archived