The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol, don't rightly know for sure Tearloch7 but the music that has resulted has been far from symphonic.

Sometimes I watch a HNIC broadcast with the volume turned off, and I get this insatiable urge to listen to the song 'Disco Duck', or the greatest 'hit' of Donna Summer .. and that is weird, because 'disco' makes me cringe.

Yeah, I currently have the volume off on this turkey we're watching now. Listening to a playlist of old C&W trucker narrations currently as I watch fragments of a boring hockey game and sample my recent dispensary 'prescriptions' (a pure landrace Congolese sativa and an indica dominant hybrid called MK Ultra of all things).

Just posted a sample of the (musical) product on the music thread. The Willis Brothers Convoy In The Sky.

We can only hope that if Rogers had enough money to buy the national broadcast rights, they'd have enough money to improve their broadcast quality.

IMO the personalities make the broadcast. All the TSN guys have signed long-term deals to stay at TSN. There's no way they'll switch over to Rogers

Yeah, I currently have the volume off on this turkey we're watching now. Listening to a playlist of old C&W trucker narrations currently as I watch fragments of a boring hockey game and sample my recent dispensary 'prescriptions' (a pure landrace Congolese sativa and an indica dominant hybrid called MK Ultra of all things).

Just posted a sample of the (musical) product on the music thread. The Willis Brothers Convoy In The Sky.

My first apartment in Montreal was about a 3 minute walk to the Allan Memorial Institute, where some of the human experimentation happened for MK Ultra. :sadno: I used to jog around the track right across the street.

Give the Kings credit, they are playing some fantastic hockey. Since being down 0-3 to the Kings they've been the most impressive team in the playoffs. They deserve to be up 3-1 right now.

Coach Sutter was just saying that they had beaten themselves so ..............

Canuck (tragic) luck...picked Bourdon one before

I feel guilty for thinking that way but every now and again...it definitely pops into my mind of what might have been...

Captain Serious is gonna be pisssseeeeddd. This series ain't over if he can help it

IMO the personalities make the broadcast. All the TSN guys have signed long-term deals to stay at TSN. There's no way they'll switch over to Rogers

There's always that, but at the very least I hope they're going to make an effort to improve the audio and visual quality of their live telecasts. For my money, TSN does a better job at both.

Archived